Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abyssal Set *Comment and Rate plz*

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Abyssal Set *Comment and Rate plz* Empty Abyssal Set *Comment and Rate plz* Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 am

Crow_Fusion

Crow_Fusion
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Abyssal Set *Comment and Rate plz* Empty Re: Abyssal Set *Comment and Rate plz* Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:01 am

Perrin_Aybara

Perrin_Aybara
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

ummm Reaper says if it is Tribute summoned(including special summoned) . I always thought that a tribute summon was a normal summon. but otherwise pretty cool

3Abyssal Set *Comment and Rate plz* Empty Re: Abyssal Set *Comment and Rate plz* Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:05 am

Crow_Fusion

Crow_Fusion
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

A big THX to you. You'r the first person to actually comment, and yeah i dont remmember why i made reaper that way . THX

4Abyssal Set *Comment and Rate plz* Empty Re: Abyssal Set *Comment and Rate plz* Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:12 am

Jaden

Jaden
Banned
Banned

Hm...i agree with Perrin_aybara about that special and normla summon thing.I think the archer is kinda OVP and u have to make reaper Lv.7(7 stars).

5Abyssal Set *Comment and Rate plz* Empty Re: Abyssal Set *Comment and Rate plz* Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:08 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

dude that set is great but its not really a set lol u have to increase it alot for now its gd btw there r alot of mistakes in writing but anyways 7/10 Smile

6Abyssal Set *Comment and Rate plz* Empty Re: Abyssal Set *Comment and Rate plz* Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:17 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Are you still working on this set or no? I don't see the cards you mentions the way they are summoned. Like Fiends Dragon Eye. I would put Abyss Pheonix to level 6. 2400 ATK and like 2000 DEF its just like Kuraz Light Monarch except Kuraz destorys then draws. All fair so I like.

For now I rate it 6/10.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum