Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smart_shafey GFX works

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Smart_shafey GFX works Empty Smart_shafey GFX works Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:27 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

Gusy from now i am starting to make GFX's just for fun so i will try to keep this active and i will post any of my new sigs here so guys plz rate for now i only have 2 but later i will increase the number as much as i can so here r the 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and again i am sry for not being able to pos it i can only post them as links for now idk y lol
enjoy

2Smart_shafey GFX works Empty Re: Smart_shafey GFX works Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:59 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

hey guys eventhought no one rated but i made new ones now i know i am quick btw i fixed the problem that i had in img viewing lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3Smart_shafey GFX works Empty Re: Smart_shafey GFX works Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:14 am

Nico Robin

Nico Robin
Freshmen
Freshmen

hmm... you may need to learn a bit more... I can barely interpret anything on the first pic, and the second one... what is that black thing? The render is low quality too.

4Smart_shafey GFX works Empty Re: Smart_shafey GFX works Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:18 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

You may need different fonts and brushes but good for a begginner Very Happy

5Smart_shafey GFX works Empty Re: Smart_shafey GFX works Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 pm

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

i know the renders r low quality coz i cant find any high quality renders lol if u know from where can i get them other than p.renders plz tell me

and btw where can i get the brushes which are aqtually images like a brush at the shape of a curse or seal if anyone knows plz tell me

6Smart_shafey GFX works Empty Re: Smart_shafey GFX works Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:46 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

try to make the size of the sig as 400*150 pixels and use one render per signature. Search some photoshop tuts that may help

7Smart_shafey GFX works Empty Re: Smart_shafey GFX works Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:37 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

lol guys plz rate dont just say how to improve anyways i'v downloaded tons of brushes but still i dont know how to add the fonts and other stuff only thing i know how to add r brushes lol so anyone plz tell me how to do that and TWDOR why should i make it 400*150 isnt 400*200 acceptable? and about the tuts saw many of them lol Smile

8Smart_shafey GFX works Empty Re: Smart_shafey GFX works Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:18 pm

Jaden

Jaden
Banned
Banned

Hey smart_shafely no need to add bubbles in all of your works and TWDOR is right use only 1 render per signature max. 2.

9Smart_shafey GFX works Empty Re: Smart_shafey GFX works Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:50 pm

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

first the bubbles where in two only so no need to comment about that and i said plz RATE! lol really i want rates even low ones but i just want rates

10Smart_shafey GFX works Empty Re: Smart_shafey GFX works Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:59 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

latest
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11Smart_shafey GFX works Empty Re: Smart_shafey GFX works Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:34 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

guys here is my secone and best user bar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum