Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Earth-Beatdown Synchro Deck!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Earth-Beatdown Synchro Deck! Empty Earth-Beatdown Synchro Deck! Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:16 pm

Guddesaint

Guddesaint
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I made this deck because i was bored and i thought it would ::::****:::: but it didn't.
It is a basic built deck with the most common cards in kcvds, The winning ratio is pretty good Very Happy Winning pretty often. Out of 5 duels, 3 of em are wins.

I get my synchro's out pretty fast with this deck, Strategy i would say... IDK whatever gets out on the field i will have a chance of winning the duel and there ain't so many dead draws either.

So if u please could fix this deck... DO IT Very Happy santa

Edit 3: Deck Updated

Last edited by Guddesaint on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:13 am; edited 3 times in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/gusenb01

2Earth-Beatdown Synchro Deck! Empty Re: Earth-Beatdown Synchro Deck! Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:04 pm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

-2 Mage Power
-2 Gaia Power
- United We Stand
-1 Chainsaw Insect
-1 Gear Knight
-1 Lightning
-2 Gigantes

+3 Nimble Monga
+2 Indomitable Fighter Lei Lei
+1 X-Saber Airbellum
+2 Book of Moon
+2 Shrink
+ Reasoning

3Earth-Beatdown Synchro Deck! Empty Re: Earth-Beatdown Synchro Deck! Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Rand

Rand
Freshmen
Freshmen

wow just wow there is so much fail in that deck I don't even know where to begin.

-2 gain power fields are shit all but a few just slow the deck way down mostly don't use them.
-2 mage power its just that bad
-1 united we stand see mage power
-3 chain saw insect this card is fail it gives your opp +1 and I can remember many times where I attacked into it to get the +1 cards that help your opp=fail(unless you want to lose).

+2 gk spy
+1 gk Guard
+2 pot of avarice
+1 sangan
+1 book of moon
+1 shrink
+8

meh I just don't like the over all build of the deck.

4Earth-Beatdown Synchro Deck! Empty Re: Earth-Beatdown Synchro Deck! Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:07 am

Guddesaint

Guddesaint
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I have now Updated my deck, i tested your fixes svstar and they somewhat worked, the nimbles made my opp a little slowed down. Lei Lei was good in some cases, but not if u wanna use him many times in a row. Very Happy AND they followed the earth category, good one. santa

I tested yours to Rand and they worked really well, The spy helped me make a OTK of some duels. :P Good Synchro Material, Even though it didn't follow the earth category but it doesn't metter. At least it worked :P

Anyone more who got any fixes to give me Wink afro Like a little christmas Present= A good fix Very Happy Merry Christmas everybody even though it's 2 days left Wink

Last edited by Guddesaint on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/gusenb01

5Earth-Beatdown Synchro Deck! Empty Re: Earth-Beatdown Synchro Deck! Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:36 am

Rand

Rand
Freshmen
Freshmen

the real question is how well did you test it 2-3 duels? it could be that the deck **** in the first place but well ha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum