Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Anonymous

they took your guys banner

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

those freakin thefts
som1 report them

3THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Damn! let them do that they will never success

http://www.dadacademy.net

4THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Anonymous

well i was going to join and help change it so as soon as i become admin there i will get rid of it for you guys

5THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:16 pm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

wow... that's pathetic, it even says DAD Academy on it

6THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:20 pm

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

Guys dont u just forget them that academy looks so freakin pathetic as svstar says lol they wont do anything even look at those nice dorms red and blue only lol

7THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Anonymous

the even sader thing is they have the same out details (the red on the site)

8THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Anonymous

he says he chose the thing from a list

9THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Anonymous

sorry for triple post but the threat is over with now

10THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THEFT READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Anonymous

Well This Can Be Locked Now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum