Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Salvo

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Salvo Empty Black Salvo Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:39 am

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think u know the cards so im not going to explain them because i don't have time.. anyway this is one version of my Salvo Decks so i whant to know what changes will u make ? I have tested it a little and i saw the D draw targets have cards to search them out but maybe +1 D hero will be better Well give ur advice and 10x Smile

2Black Salvo Empty Re: Black Salvo Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:11 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

this deck is pretty pro, but i would swap vortex for another D draw and creator against diamond dude or something Smile

3Black Salvo Empty Re: Black Salvo Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

kiryu111 wrote:this deck is pretty pro, but i would swap vortex for another D draw and creator against diamond dude or something Smile

Thank u :] But about the Dark Creator In the test duels its kinda dead so I will swap it whit a DuDe and Ill find a space for a D draw :] again tnx for the comment and ill make the changes soon :]

4Black Salvo Empty Re: Black Salvo Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:43 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I think you can replace Tragoedia and put him in side deck for Gorz.THe other looks pretty good,nice deck.

5Black Salvo Empty Re: Black Salvo Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

tnx MUFC... and yeah baybe Gorz should be in the main and btw U know me from before whit another nick... :]] I got better from before so yeah hope to see u around and maybe duel ]

6Black Salvo Empty Re: Black Salvo Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:22 pm

FenixFX

FenixFX
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well imo playing salvo is not as good anymore.Reasons:There is only 1 Mind control, No DSF, BRD is limited.Other than that Gorz is like staple, and I think you should put 3rd d-draw and Plasma since you have scapegoat and you can get plasma out with them.

7Black Salvo Empty Re: Black Salvo Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

FenixFX wrote:Well imo playing salvo is not as good anymore.Reasons:There is only 1 Mind control, No DSF, BRD is limited.Other than that Gorz is like staple, and I think you should put 3rd d-draw and Plasma since you have scapegoat and you can get plasma out with them.

I agree on 100 percent! Soon ill post the changes :]] 10x for the comment And yeah the Salvo isn't good as before but i use it whit BR to clear the field and summon big beaters like DaD But since creator is dead I have to think of a new strategy

8Black Salvo Empty Re: Black Salvo Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:23 am

Dramatic_End

Dramatic_End
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

hmm..It looks much like something i saw in Kc..Am i right Smile.

Already said in Kc..Take out the dark creator cuz it's really dead..Replace it with mystic tomato..

Otherwise it looks fine..

~Dramatic_End~

9Black Salvo Empty Re: Black Salvo Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 am

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Dramatic_End wrote:hmm..It looks much like something i saw in Kc..Am i right Smile.

Already said in Kc..Take out the dark creator cuz it's really dead..Replace it with mystic tomato..

Otherwise it looks fine..

~Dramatic_End~

Well yeah .. actually i am Crow95 Thats my old nick so in KC that my deck. If u thought copy/paste i didn't Thats my build and they helped me change it so yeah I decided to post it here to see what u think... Anyway i hate people who copy decks and I'll never do that ;] So here's the deck changed a little bit ;]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So the new things i find dead is Plasma HE is an allure destiny d targets and good whit Scapegoat but im not shure if i should replace him whit DH - DD since he speeds up the deck So ill let u decide I take care of the Creator who had no place in this deck TOo many dead draws and i wasn't able to summon it even once in my test duels ;-]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum