Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What deck(s) do you hate dueling against?

+23
Dr. Jackal
Shadow
dew
The_Dutch_Prince
okaydemir
Simon
ArcanaForce0
SharpEyedHawk
RafaeL
FenixFX
SpiTFire96
smart_shafey
Stardust Dragon
Crow95
BERKAY
Tarantila
BLackBuRn
TWDOR
kiryu111
PhantomX
MUFC
Enigma_m7
Shido Fuyuki
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

O.K. just wanted to post this because I want to see what you guys think....
It can be any decks like LS,BW,or Morphtronics....
Mine-
Monarch type decks!
DAD Tele!
ZOMBIEZ!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate Zombies!EVERYONE uses them!Also they are always the same! =P
Thas all i can think of right now...
So what do you think?

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

lol em LS and burn/exodia Twisted Evil just these decks no need some ability for win...

Last edited by Enigma_m7 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I hate to play against noobish decks like burn,exodia etc..

PhantomX

PhantomX
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Lool well idc really cuz every deck isnt imposible to beat

but i hate zombie most :P but i dont mine playing agaist it or playing with it

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Well truth to be told i call noobish decks LS and zombies the most, so as norleas. They are pretty overpowered, and i do hate them most, they ask for no basic skill to play with, and in my eyes it is easiest way to win against someone, while i would like to call those players medioker, and truth to be told in thease days everyone calls himself pro if he can win against someone using those decks -_- In my eyes, if u want to show that u ate good for anything, show some originality please or something!!!

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yeah do not get me wrong i do not mind zombies it is just the fact of everyone using them all the time...
Example:I made new deck and wanted to test it out on others dueled 3 different people and all used the same type of zombie decks!xD
Post annoying decks that you just dont like...maybe decks that as soon as you know what there using your like aw man...Ya know stuff like that =)
P.S. i agree with kiryu!

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Gladiator beast.. i hate this cause i feel its so overpowered also i dont like it..

BLackBuRn

BLackBuRn
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Tele-Dad
Destiny heroes
Norleras
THE MOST I HATE IS ANTI-META fucking decks
and i feel happy when im dueling with Crystalbeasts xD

Tarantila

Tarantila
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Gladiator Beast and Zombie is very skill needer deck lol, every deck is use battle searchers is a skilled deck bcoz more search equal more mistake.

Hmm and twilight and Ls yep not need skill if you can use this deck, but that somebody is can use this deck pro level that's need really good skill this is my experience. (in the KCVDS i don't see pro players 1 or 2 not much, and me is a n00b as everybody XD that is the true)

Norleras hmm i think this is a 2 cards combo deck :S i don't like, use effect GG ok, and the second problem if i can't use Side looool......

http://unitedhungarianduelists.ning.com/

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Burn
Mill
Exodia (but not alot)
Mill
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

EXODIA , MILL , Burn and i hate playing against zombies... Just boring for me i don't know why i juste don't like them

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

hmm lets see

Exodia
OTK
FTK
Zombies(i use them but i hate them too xD)
i dont really like to use unless i badly want to win
mill
and every other noobish decks

its just so pathetic using them i mean wheres the dueling fun when we use them

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

ZOMBIES i freakin hate them they get me so angry when i play against i never ever play wit them lol and some times anti-metas

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Noob decks. Especially LS, BW and Anti-Meta O.O

FenixFX

FenixFX
Freshmen
Freshmen

Probably LS, but every deck requires skill and it's not the same if some noob plays LS or a guy of a pro level plays LS..
As for TWDoR Zombies and Glads do require a lot of skill to be played perfectly.

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

FenixFX wrote:Probably LS, but every deck requires skill and it's not the same if some noob plays LS or a guy of a pro level plays LS..
As for TWDoR Zombies and Glads do require a lot of skill to be played perfectly.

I just hate glads and zombies are my favourite type also in real life

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

burn crap,and everything that back card on top deck,disscard hand and made dammage 2 me withoute any cost for opponent....

Anonymous

Burn, Exodia, And OTK.

SharpEyedHawk

SharpEyedHawk
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Blackwings....they seem to have me everytime oh and anything kiryu uses, cause he always beats me >.>

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

BW and GB... if in an FE style tourney and I know what I'm going up against, I don't mind LS so much (considering I have an anti-LS deck >Very Happy)

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I hate dueling against noobish LS hmm a lil BW , Hopeless dragons and norlearas gay stuff

GB is not that cheap but i love it neither use it often

http://www.dadacademy.net

okaydemir

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I hate crystal beasts

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

LS, BW, GB, Mill, Stall Burn and Exodia.

i semi-hate Norleras

but the rest is ok to me i guess, Zombies for example have theriweaknesses and need to build things up for them to work like we all know so need to hate/fear it.

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

dew

dew
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Wazz up to be honest i like dueling against all decks , I find Lightworm and Gladeator Beast very hard to beat.I would say i do hardly ever beat them and it does feel good when I do finally do win lol.Kea Kaha

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

decks that become banned in tourneys and such

they simply :****:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum