Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fusion Shokan Booster Pack

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fusion Shokan Booster Pack Empty Fusion Shokan Booster Pack Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Omega 6

Omega 6
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

What do people think of my booster pack? If people want to make some of their own I can give you some renders.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this pic is related to a tourny im hosting the video is here if u are interested.

2Fusion Shokan Booster Pack Empty Re: Fusion Shokan Booster Pack Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:46 pm

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

i have to say i like the idea, but its too weird for me so i will pass but im sure its going to be fun.

Btw could you edit your opening Omega 6 with the rules on that Shokan summoning and what liits are there and what the further rules for the tournemant.

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

3Fusion Shokan Booster Pack Empty Re: Fusion Shokan Booster Pack Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Anonymous

The Booster Pack Looks Pretty Sick.
And If You Do Not Mind Sending Me Some Renders In A PM.

4Fusion Shokan Booster Pack Empty Re: Fusion Shokan Booster Pack Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

good idea...
why u chose shokan instead of summon ???

5Fusion Shokan Booster Pack Empty Re: Fusion Shokan Booster Pack Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:08 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Nice , i wouldn't mind some renders Smile Send them in PM or post em here Smile

http://www.dadacademy.net

6Fusion Shokan Booster Pack Empty Re: Fusion Shokan Booster Pack Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:44 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Nice idea,i think i will join this one,rules are very interesting Very Happy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum