Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to improve....

+3
Staxx
The_Dutch_Prince
kiryu111
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to improve.... Empty how to improve.... Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:59 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I have been thinking a lot past days... I feel that i and the rest of the members could do more in the field of education! I have had several attempts of doing so before, but truth to be told everything has failed so far. And recently more and more members has asked me to teach them, but i just dont know how to do it effectively enough. So we come down to this, I would like to hear some suggestions from u guys Smile And more importantly, i would like to know how many would use this, so feel free to post suggestions, and your opinions about this, and also post if u would like to take part of this.

2how to improve.... Empty Re: how to improve.... Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:20 pm

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

ok first off i would like to be part of it since yes guys i do need to improof.

suggestions:

1: you could try to do it by a weekly quize again although we know it has failed in the past
2: just like SpiTFire was doing in Slifer dorm ( a dueling ground in which teachers you and ?????? ) show us the wropes in dueling and explain in ham or pm what happend in the duels.

3: By articles only i know not many people will read an article every ( period of time you post some ).

those are my suggestions and i like the 2nd the best, i guess you need to set up a ham net ( maybe 2 if it is a succes ) and then keep it going but i guess im also here to help out on the active part if needed.

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

3how to improve.... Empty Re: how to improve.... Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

i say make it a rule that everyone has to take part in classes and stuff and if they don't kick there :****: out. cuz I've notice that ppl only come here to join in tournaments.

4how to improve.... Empty Re: how to improve.... Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:19 pm

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

Even though i disagree on staxx making participating in non-tournaments, i think we do need to shift our attentions on other things, so people don't get too bored waiting from tourny to tourny...

I can help with any part if needed...

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

5how to improve.... Empty Re: how to improve.... Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I was thinking of an idea we choose some people of good knowlge of the game and let them teach 1 or 2 person like for 1 week period or more or less....

http://www.dadacademy.net

6how to improve.... Empty Re: how to improve.... Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 pm

dew

dew
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Wazz up yes that sounds awesome every bodys ides I like the 1 on 1 teaching idea may be have a duel and the teacher kind a guide the student of when to play cards and actavate them at serten times also deck building maybe a good idea to???Any way im very keen to lern.Thx .Kea Kaha

7how to improve.... Empty Re: how to improve.... Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:02 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

All suggestions will considered, and tbh i have done that 1 to one teaching, also it is most successful method, but unfortunately most time consuming either Sad

As it goes for now, i opened ham network where u can contact me and get random things from me, i will answer your questions, help with decks, gameplay, and also i will be helping u guys through dueling with myself, but dueling part will start only in 23rd dade due to my ban in KC Smile

Ham net - Kiryu111 class

No password required!

8how to improve.... Empty Re: how to improve.... Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:59 am

death-coder

death-coder
Freshmen
Freshmen

btw kiryu ... for ur ban ... i told ya a way to unban urself ? tried it out ?
if yes and it didnt work try out a change of IP or use a pre-saved subent IP except 255.255.255.0 .... try out some random ones that are registered in kcvds .... ( try this way by disabeling the dhcp ' duno how to do this ' but be very very carful with the options u disable else u could ruin ur whoe network )

http://whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum