Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite comic book character?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite comic book character? Empty Favourite comic book character? Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:46 am

SharpEyedHawk

SharpEyedHawk
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I couldnt find a topic about this so i thought i would start one :P

So who is your fav character? (covers and pictures would be cool)
Also you could give about of backround about him or her Very Happy

I will start, i adore deadpool aka. Wade W Wilson or Wade T Wilson (after he steals t-rays identity) "Merc With a Mouth"

A little bit about wade wilson hmmmm......

He was born to abusive father, his mother died of cancer....i think, he joined the army, became a mecenary, joined the weapon x program got his healing factor, but before he got his healing factor he almost died and fell in love with death, has cancer (healing factor keeps him alive). Currently a merc.

In true geek fashion i will complain about fox ruining him in the latest x-men film.

Info Behind Picture : After norman osbourne realises that deadpool knows that he owes him money, he hires tiger shark to kill him (note deadpool cant die) so after tiger shark tells norman that he has killed him deadpool resurects and decides to make an apperance during an interview that norman is having.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Favourite comic book character? Empty Re: Favourite comic book character? Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:31 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

STFU

3Favourite comic book character? Empty Re: Favourite comic book character? Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Anonymous

kiryu111 wrote:STFU
And This Comes From Where Kiryu?

4Favourite comic book character? Empty Re: Favourite comic book character? Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

lol i guess he said it coz he was drunk XD

anyway i love DC comics :P

5Favourite comic book character? Empty Re: Favourite comic book character? Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:09 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Sorry imma drunk boyz Smile

6Favourite comic book character? Empty Re: Favourite comic book character? Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Anonymous

kiryu111 wrote:Sorry imma drunk boyz Smile
Lol Well I Kind Of Figured That. Maybe You Should Go Lie Down Or Something. And As For This Topic I Am Not Really I Big Fan Of Comic Books So I Do Not Know That Many Characters.

7Favourite comic book character? Empty Re: Favourite comic book character? Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Duh spawn is my fav, check the sig and avatar

8Favourite comic book character? Empty Re: Favourite comic book character? Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:58 pm

FenixFX

FenixFX
Freshmen
Freshmen

There was such a topic I'm sure of it, Spawn my favourite anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum