Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TDP's piece of mind

+5
MUFC
Dr. Jackal
TWDOR
Supreme_King
The_Dutch_Prince
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TDP's piece of mind Empty TDP's piece of mind Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:15 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

To all of you,

Lately I have been thinking about my YGO community “ life” and came to notice all the things I have done and tried to set up for it weren’t appreciated or even hated. Along with the previous notification I have dealed with some kind of tertiary which made me wonder about myself in the YGO community.

I have come to the conclusion I rather spend my time working on things that people appreciate and I’m not going to blame people now or whatever I’m just saying I’m not happy with how things are.

Let me explain it a bit so that you all get a small taste of how I feel about this:

Over the months I have been part of the greater community ( meaning Academies and Teams ) I have strived to come out on top ( you can ask Kiryu111 how much time I used to spend on training ). I joined DAD Academy 1 September 2009 ( and the rest of the community )and I guess I did an ok job at becoming Ra dorm Leader, Moderator and Admin in just 4 months or something. I have been in GLT ( kcvds dueling team that has been closed ) and I’m currently in LE ( kcvds dueling team ). These are basically my achievements since I joined the community ( not mentioning tournaments ).

In those months I have had to work hard to live up to the expectations of the people that laid trust in me. I have tried to achieve many things here but I guess people didn’t wanted me to succeed or whatever, which means I got a little thinking with the conclusion I’m not needed at all ( not anymore ) you have people all over the place that does things for you and that leaves me with nothing to do so that means I can lay down that “ job “ and focus on my own goals I want to achieve meaning my dueling status. I don’t want to become famous or whatever I just want more respect from people I should already have earned respect from but I guess people also don’t want to handover the respect I have earned already.

In order to achieve the above statements I’m almost forced to let some things slip away or rather deny and return if you know what I mean. I have to say it’s not very easy for me to give up on things you all entrusted me to do but lately I’m not even needed for the jobs I have so I guess you guys can hang on without me for a while.

So this is the thing you all have been waiting for to read I guess:

You can cut me off the admin rank and thereby put me in a dorm you think is good for me.

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

2TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:26 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

TDP, I think I know how you feel, IRL I feel exactly the same about how I'm treated at home about school, just that you are lucky, you don't get this every day. Anyway, don't give up because of some punks, you deserve to be an admin, I remember ya since you joined Ra Yellow, we were pretty good friends, you don't deserve to be treated with disrespect but also you can't leave this just because someone said something bad. Still, it's your choice, so I'm sure you will choose the right thing Wink

~~~Supreme_King~~~

3TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:27 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

OMG! Please give me a good reason thats all is nothing...if you become famous the you should quit...why we are losing our staff members so easily....please think more and give me 1 serious reason to leave!

We always want you to stay here TDP!! I still cant believe that..

4TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:30 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

You're right TWDOR, I can't think of another guy that deserves the admin spot as much as TDP does(maybe you or DAD, although even that is questionable xD). He really should stay as one of our leaders.

~~~Supreme_King~~~

5TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:34 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

TheWingedDragonOfRa wrote:OMG! Please give me a good reason thats all is nothing...if you become famous the you should quit...why we are losing our staff members so easily....please think more and give me 1 serious reason to leave!

We always want you to stay here TDP!! I still cant believe that..

I know you would like to have me at the Admin rank or whatever TWDOR and the reason why i want to leave atleast the Ranks/jobs i have in the community cause of my own feelings towards the community. Also how things are handled here in DAD Academy i cant aprove with that any longer but its better to discuss that in a private chat in ahm or yahoo or w.e.

But like i have said, i dont want to become famous just be respected by people thats my reason and i dont think im needed here as an admin any longer.

6TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:44 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

What respect do you not have?!?

You have my respect >.>! :O!

Be more specific on who you want to respect you! Surprised!

Last edited by Dr. Jackal on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

7TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:45 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

If you say you're not needed as an admin, then we might as well say we don't need dorm leaders at all. With only 5 admins(4 if you leave) we will be left with little leadership, making us even more disrespectful. We need ya TDP. And Jackal is right, I thought you were respected by all of us, DAD members.

~~~Supreme_King~~~

Last edited by Supreme_King on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

8TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Dr. Jackal wrote:What respect do you not have?!?

You ave my respect >.>! :O!

The respect i need, want and deserve. But lets not blow this out of proportion with drama all arround this.

9TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:27 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Oh come on bro,much people respect you including me,this is just stupid,stay away the other things and stay admin here,we need you.

10TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:43 pm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

TDP, i'd really like to know who doesnt have respect for you. Everyone I know of who has associated with you has great respect for you. You earned your way up and deserve your spot.

11TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

TDP u have all DAD academy's respect the ppl who doesnt respect u r @#$!&* XD

ofc theyre either drunk or didnt kno the real TDP all i wanan say u have my respect bro Very Happy

12TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:35 am

FenixFX

FenixFX
Freshmen
Freshmen

From pretty much of a time now, I feel like I should not be mod since I do nothing.. but it's up to others to say what they think about me, however for your case it's your decision so do what you feel like.

13TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Fenix just try to hold on a bit more since if you will be more active as the mod job you will be great due to the fact you have experience as Admin, Mod all over the community.

To all others its not just you guys ( meaning DAD members or other staff or w.e ) there are some people in the community ( like 30% ) that dont respect me ( and the 30% is the part i wasnt, need and deserve respect from ). The only way for me to get it is by making myself grow in dueling and all.

Thats why im not laying down my membership of DAD Academy only my rank.

14TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:42 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

The_Dutch_Prince wrote:Fenix just try to hold on a bit more since if you will be more active as the mod job you will be great due to the fact you have experience as Admin, Mod all over the community.

To all others its not just you guys ( meaning DAD members or other staff or w.e ) there are some people in the community ( like 30% ) that dont respect me ( and the 30% is the part i wasnt, need and deserve respect from ). The only way for me to get it is by making myself grow in dueling and all.

Thats why im not laying down my membership of DAD Academy only my rank.

if they dont respect you then you dont have to quit from your job cuz 70% as you said respect you...i wont let you leave this academy that easy bro!

15TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 am

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

Just because we don't PM you telling you that we respect you, doesn't mean that we don't. I respect you, and many people here respect you. Respect is usually unspoken.

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

16TDP's piece of mind Empty Re: TDP's piece of mind Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:20 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

like i have said numerious times before its not only about you DAD members or saying that you respect me or w.e.

Its about that i know and can see that people respect me for what i can do in the game not on the forum and also liek i have said before the way to eliminate the forum respect is to becomea normal member so that people will respect me more for what i can do in the game and thats also the respect im looking for.

And for those still thinking i want to become Famous your wrong as hell, i just want to see fear in the eyes of my opponents when they see they are going to face me ... lmao ( joke ) but still i dont want to become famous or w.e

And i know most of you guys respect me for both, and i appriciate that ofc and its not your fault or whatsoever its just not feeling compleet imo and thats why i want to leave my adminship ( Not YGO ).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum