Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upcoming ban list ( maybe)

+13
ArcanaForce0
svstar34
Stardust Dragon
Dr. Jackal
Shadow
smart_shafey
TWDOR
BLackBuRn
The_Dutch_Prince
kiryu111
death-coder
MUFC
Simon
17 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:12 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Banned Cards

Brain Control

Limit Cards

Mezuki
Burial From a Different Dimension
Charge of the Light Brigade
Judgment Dragon
Tragoedia
Miracle Fusion
Tribe Infecting Virus
Beckoning Light
Archlord Kristya
Junk Collector
Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor
Kuraz the Light Monarch
Fiend Roar Deity Beast Cerberal

Semi-Limit

Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Black Whirlwind
Solar Recharge
Honest
Cyber Dragon
Destiny Draw
Gladiator Beast Bestiari

No Longer Limited

Treeborn Frog
Neo-spacian Grand Mole
Advanced Ritual Art
Smashing Ground
Bottomless Trap Hole
Ultimate Offering

HMm interseting Brain control ummm i have to say sometimes its good sometimes not the not good part is when your opponent is like hopeless and he draws it -_-

Screw you zombies! Mezuki & Burial
Charge of the Light Brigade Ummm hurt one deck of mine but whatever Very Happy
Judgment Dragon Umm pretty good it wouldnt be fair banning him even tho i hate him Very Happy
Tragoedia - Um why the hell ?? lol this card shouldnt be messed with or even semi not limit ._.
Miracle Fusion - Umm i guess this is only cuz of Absolute zero
Tribe Infecting Virus - Looks good interesting
Beckoning Light - Lol come on LIMIT ??
Archangel Christia - Well hell ya lol this card hasnt been in kcvds yet but its too cool
Junk Collector - Mmmk
Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor - ummm smexy
Kuraz the Light Monarch - Lol you kidding me ?? who uses those take a look at Caius and Raiza those are pwning monarchs!!
Fiend Roar God Beast Cerberal - mmk

Semi Limit

Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner - This is just too great i would like to see this card as limited Very Happy
Black Whirlwind - This is great too Smile
solar recharge- hell ya thats great screw you LS!
Honest - Hmm thats pretty good
Cyber Dragon - This is just too great atleast people will remember about Cyber Machine decks Very Happy
Destiny Draw- Not good at all -_-
Gladial-Beast Bestorourii - Too great welcome to Tier 1-2 GB Smile

No longer limited

Treeborn Frog - WOW this is just too crazy
Neo-spacian grand Mole -- Hmm smexy
Advanced Ritual Art - Hmm yeh since Arma is limited this could be unlimited Very Happy
smashing ground - Wow this could be annoying Fissure at 3 and Smashing ground too :O
Bottomless Trap Hole - That's great and annoying too
ultimate offering - Meh don't care about it

http://www.dadacademy.net

2Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:53 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Oh come on,this is crazy,so much decks will die if mezuki,charge,JD etc go to limit...They must be crazy if he made this..

3Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 am

death-coder

death-coder
Freshmen
Freshmen

HELL YEA MEZUKI LIMITED .... ZOMBIES GO TO HELL >:} .... but bottomless should stay semi -_- ... ppl will abuse of that .... and treeborn too XD ... he would be beastly for tributes ...

and why the :****: kuraz will be limited ? he **** as he is now :S ...

anyway cyber dragon semi >:} ... that will be awesome for my cyber deck Smile

http://whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com/

4Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:10 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Kuraz is limited because of junk collector otk. It uses LS to mill then fenix divine blade or whatever to remove kuraz from grave and then bring back with D.D.R and then select itself and D.D.R so u get to draw 2 cards and do it all over again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is a video of junk collector otk.

5Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:21 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

this banlist will allow more stunish - Anti meta decks to pwon harder by having BTH back at 3 and Fissure and Smashing ground at 3.

Also ultimate offering back at 3 allows the gadget OTK decks to rain a little bit again.

Its only a shame that the limited Tragodiea ( sheehs what do i love that card ).

Other than that it as as expected i guess since they had to hurt the Zombie decks and LS style a bit ( on the LS the hurt it quite hard i guess but nontheless its still playable if you go for ZombieSworn, SalvoSworn, Normal Twilight. And the French version got a little cut down due to Tragoedia but owell.

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

6Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:21 am

BLackBuRn

BLackBuRn
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Thats really good!!!!! My opponent wont get control of my monsters by brain...
And zombie decks and destiny heroes are down this is very good everyone was using zombies and d-heroes

7Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:05 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

This ban list is hard for Zombies and Ls....but the only cool changing is smashing ground & bth...but are you sure that this will be the new ban list?

8Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:38 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

.:MUFC:. wrote:Oh come on,this is crazy,so much decks will die if mezuki,charge,JD etc go to limit...They must be crazy if he made this..

They want people to be more professional not only use LS and Zombie noob decks

TheWingedDragonOfRa wrote:This ban list is hard for Zombies and Ls....but the only cool changing is smashing ground & bth...but are you sure that this will be the new ban list?
Um ya Fissure and Ground works good as hell and it is a Maybe!

9Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:25 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

thats perfect atleast ppl will stop using zombies and LS

10Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:27 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

o man zombies r dead Sad......AWESOME XD

i hate zombies alot but banning brain control that'll be cruel T_T anyway tragodeia should be semi limited :P

11Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Nooo Brain Control!!!! I will have to find another favorite card! >.
Well, I totally understand Trago... He is to abused. Easy to summon then synchro then a good controller! It has 3 strengths in 1 card.

12Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

this is good and bad
good cuz we can use smashing and bottomless
and nobody can use freakin zombies and LS and annoying brain control and bestiari is semi thats good too

bad cuz grand mole unlimited WTF so as treeborn

im not sure since u said something like this one time and it never really happen

13Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:08 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Also why not Card Trooper to be unlimited?I cant see with what this card deserves to be Limited..

14Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:53 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

lol. He had whole format named against him. He is limited just and only because of 1 card - machine duplication. think of it. mill up to 9 cards get 3 beatsticks with 1900 atk with only 2 cards. and while your opponent tries to get rid of them u get some draws. Card trooper will never ever be nothing more or less than limited. Not that i wouldnt like it though Smile

P.s. if brain control will get limited then most likely mind control will go to 2 or 3. yay( i liked mind control better anyways :P

Though my prediction something like this might happen also.

Tsukuyomi back to one(its basically works similar to grand mole, and help basically if u already are winning.

Mst might go to 2 since heavy might get banned.

United we stand might go to 2 or 3 since it isnt used anymore(dont like the idea though)

Burial from DD might go to one(that would be to hard for zombies but this card makes serious overpowered moves possible, but i think hey will hit mezuki or this one.

Level eater might go to one(it isnt in KCVDS but its being srsly abused in real life and OCG)

If konami is in high spirits then they might ban stratos.

And as a last thing i thing I think return from DD might get banned since its basically 1 card otk. and konamy dont like otks as such.

LoL cant concentrate my thoughts - Kristya and vayu might get hit aswell.

Goblin zombie might go to 3 if mezuki gets ban or limit.

Snipe hunter propobally will go back to 3.

Also Magician of the faith might go back to 1 since there are not so many game changing spell cards.

Solemn Judgment might come back to 2 ( not likely)

In some other wild guesses gale might go to 2(lets hope no -_-)

Also they could re open Dandelion.

Gorz might get hit the ban list since konamy released Battle fader which solves the otk by battle(not in kcvds)

LOL, a lot of some wild guesses, but yea :P

Last edited by kiryu111 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:13 pm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

Definitely want D-Draw to stay unlimited, diesel draw decks to pwn xp

Cyber Dragon as semi?!? That would be amazing, bring back the machines

The only thing i would really love would be to have DSF back to just being limited

16Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Kiryu .. such staples as Heavy , Mirror and etc will never go to banned the game will be such boring if they do so ..

17Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:33 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Storm might get hit, since it is dominating game much more than some mirror for or something, and if u think that staples cant get hit then look at monster reborn :P

Anyway, Svstar, yea DSF at limited would be sooooooo cool, but i really really really doubt it :P

And in other edition i have heared rumors that Cat might hit the ban list aswell -_-
OH GOG PLZ NO!!!

18Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:15 am

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

Tribe Infecting coming back? That's hard to believe. BTH makes since, and Treeborn too (considering you can only activate its eff once, and all others in grave are semi-useless). I heard something about Stratos going banned, but its probably a rumor more than truth. I'm pretty sure LS would take more of a hit than this, like JD to 1 or something (Beckoning Light doesn't make too much sense.) Honest needs more of a kick to the nads than Semi. I would be alright with honest if it wasn't for LS being overpowered with it. Destiny Draw makes sense in a way, with how overused it is. Advanced Ritual Art going unlimited is interesting, too, although it won't affect metagame. Wow, idk how I had never heard of Junk Collector with an effect like that (probably because i don't play YGO irl, KCVDS only). Kuraz don't make too much sense, although its effect can be used if summoned by CotH or Reasoning.

@Kiryu: I agree with you on DSF/Cat. DSF will never come back, and cat may ban, but I hope not.

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

19Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:21 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

OMFG!!!!!!

tribe infecting virus + three treeborn frogs = frog decks FTW!!!!

20Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:59 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Its a (maybe) so dont dream guys lol.....

21Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty March '10 Ban List! Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:10 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Ok then we have all heard rumors about the new ban list.. But what do u think?

Here is a link i found of the OCG Ban list [Unofficial] which might give us an insight into it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So what decks in your opinion in this format will take the biggest hit and will be most popular?

Thanks ppl ^_^

22Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:58 pm

d00mlord77

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Brain Control going to get banned? NOO! must find anothre card for my deck >:O

23Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:20 pm

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

:****:
WTF???? grand mole isnt limited
treeborn frog must be semi
and why vayu is limited?????i should be semi
:****:

24Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Empty Re: Upcoming ban list ( maybe) Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:32 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

I guess this one is fake.. so locked!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum