Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Truth! (Please Read)

+2
svstar34
Shido Fuyuki
6 posters

Do you agree with this?

The Truth! (Please Read) I_vote_lcap0%The Truth! (Please Read) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Truth! (Please Read) I_vote_lcap20%The Truth! (Please Read) I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
The Truth! (Please Read) I_vote_lcap80%The Truth! (Please Read) I_vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Truth! (Please Read) Empty The Truth! (Please Read) Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

OK first off I do not want anyone to think I am complaining or am mad in any kind of way I am just telling the truth like the topic says.
I have noticed lots of things in the academy that do not seem right.I have not been active much but i do notice some things.
Like one is like I see someone saying that you guys do not need admins,mods,or testers,then all of a sudden the next day there is a person no one barely knows who is an admin and do not even post -_-?So when people like DAD say they do not need any more staff and then add another staff member,its unprofessional stick to your word which brings us to number 2.-
Then one other thing some of you staff I see pick favorites that may not sound big but I cannot explain it it's just a thing I may only see.
So again not complaining or anything just saying because this academy is big and do not look good of what I saw it almost pissed me off =P those are only a few examples.I did not single out incidents so do not tell me to..

PS.Staff please do not vote already know what your gonna vote.But please post below.

2The Truth! (Please Read) Empty Re: The Truth! (Please Read) Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:21 pm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

You said yourself that you havent been active much. Could you please point out who was made a staff member that no one knew or didnt even post, cause that doesnt happen.

3The Truth! (Please Read) Empty Re: The Truth! (Please Read) Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Anonymous

I Think I Know Of One Incident That He Means But Its Best Not Said. I Think This Should Be Locked But I Will Leave This To An Admins Decision.

4The Truth! (Please Read) Empty Re: The Truth! (Please Read) Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Ok here is what you think ...

You're active you have more than like 100 posts then you should be staff thats not it -_-

http://www.dadacademy.net

5The Truth! (Please Read) Empty Re: The Truth! (Please Read) Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

staff arent made from the number of posts only
its about experience
so dont think anyone has more than 100 posts can be a staff member
and he doesnt have to be popular he just has to be good at managing things in this academy

6The Truth! (Please Read) Empty Re: The Truth! (Please Read) Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

I like DAD (its the only big academy i visit) but there are some things i've noticed too. i wrote a whole list of things that i've noticed but i decided not to post them because it sound like i'm complaining. But one thing on that list imma say is:

Why does ballin do all the mod work?

7The Truth! (Please Read) Empty Re: The Truth! (Please Read) Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:16 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Wow is that the truth..

Whats the point if this post? huh.. its just doesn't have anypoint.... staff are chosen by admins and admins are leaders (they know whats good and whats bad for the academy).

Staxx.. you was a mod and you are a ra now (why? cause of time/no job to do). The same goes to FenixFX (he isn't a mod anymore). We admins decieded all of that...

All what i have to say this academy is now one of the greatest academies and im proud of that... its now the #1 of activity, tournaments...and wars are not important to be the best academy (you need members and good staff).

~Locked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum