Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan

+9
BLackBuRn
BM Joker
SpiTFire96
Stardust Dragon
Tarantila
BigBangShot
vista281
MUFC
Nicole_Alister
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Nicole_Alister

Nicole_Alister
Freshmen
Freshmen

KC Name:Nicole Alister
Level: New, Intermediate, Advanced, ExpertAdvanced (One of the best i know infact.)
Team:none.I prefer being alone
Tournaments Competed in :None,Tournaments further the stereotypes.
Special Skills: Seeing spirits.
Years Playing: Number of years since you duel10
Your motto:Hold on to your dreams,Most of the time they are all you have.
Favorite Card:Slifer the Sky Dragon
Key Card:Ruin Queen of Armegeddon.
Favorite Deck:Jesse Anderson's deck.I Mostly Admire the Monsters
Hatred Deck: Chazz's Deck
A little about you:
Nicole: Soft spoken and lonesome.At a young age her parents died and her and her siblings were seperated.She always enjoyed being outdoors and was always very Affectionate.

Me: Im an artist,Ive dueled for years i love Yugioh my favorite charecter is Jesse Anderson,I am an artist and a freshman in highschool

2Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:08 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Nice intro,Welcome to DAD.

3Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:16 pm

vista281

vista281
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

welcome to dad good luck on your test

4Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Anonymous

Welcome To DaD Academy.
Have Fun And Stay Active.
Read The Rules And Do Not Spam.
Good Luck On Your Test.

5Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:41 pm

BigBangShot

BigBangShot
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

welcome to DAD have fun n stay active.

6Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Tarantila

Tarantila
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Welcome to DaD stay active and take test.

{CoD} Tourney
pass: BCTAU

http://unitedhungarianduelists.ning.com/

7Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome
Enjoy ur stay and if u want test just join the ham below

8Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:08 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Why cany everyone have such a lovely intro! Anyway welcome to DaD. If you are advanced duelist then i shouldnt have to look after u in my dorm XD. PM or visit my office if u wanna duel or have a question ^_^

9Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

seeing spirits?

10Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:48 am

BLackBuRn

BLackBuRn
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Ahahahaha are u sure? Do you play this game when u 6 years old? affraid
Ok welcome there goodluck on ur test

11Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:51 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

SpiTFire96 wrote:Why cany everyone have such a lovely intro! Anyway welcome to DaD. If you are advanced duelist then i shouldnt have to look after u in my dorm XD. PM or visit my office if u wanna duel or have a question ^_^

Well, she may go to your dorm anyway because of you know who! >.>!

Anyways! Welcome to this lovely academy. I am sorry that you were separated from your families and peeps! :/! Welcome again.

12Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:59 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Lol ahh... You know who.. Yea the slifer sender. Anyway idm if i get another member its all gd ^_^

13Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome here!! enjoy your stay! and get your test as soon as possible

14Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 am

Nicole_Alister

Nicole_Alister
Freshmen
Freshmen

Er Questian How do i join the jam thing and wheres this test?*obviously clueless* >_>

15Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:14 am

PhantomX

PhantomX
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Hey sir xP lol welcome to DAD academy Very Happy have fun and stay avtive here..

16Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:25 am

Nicole_Alister

Nicole_Alister
Freshmen
Freshmen

1) im a girl
2) if answer my questian please ^^
3)ill be active if my questian is answered .-.

17Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Hamachi (Ham) is a downloaded thing.

Here is the link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click the green arrow near the top right corner of the link.

18Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:33 am

Nicole_Alister

Nicole_Alister
Freshmen
Freshmen

ok what do i do D: i got it on my comp now what Sad

19Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:34 am

Anonymous

PM A Tester For A Ham Network To Get Tested On.

20Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:58 am

Nicole_Alister

Nicole_Alister
Freshmen
Freshmen

>> well where is one Sad honestly this is getting slightly annoying. :/ maybe i should go to a diff forum

21Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:03 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I am here most of time. Just contact me in ham(ham net is in my sig)

22Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Empty Re: Nicole Alister,Misterious Orphan Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Nicole_Alister

Nicole_Alister
Freshmen
Freshmen

ugh screw this -.- im sorry everyone but this is more bull then i can take.im not a bad person or anything its just this isnt even organized AT ALL you have a forum that has lots of stuff on it and all however you have a faulty testing system that is too hard for alot of people to comprehend.And another thing.The ham system is a annoying lagging crap -.-" You cant even clearly state what you want people to do.You say Join the DAD Test but you dont say what it is or where it is or even a room everyone can access.Also i dont appreciate the virus i got from the ham download.So thanks alot ^^ not really -.-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum