Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just had an idea!!! Time to boost Slifer Moral!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Ok so.. Slifers, I noticed that we held an award ceremony very recently in DAD. So I am holding my own for Slifer's. There is only 1 category: Most improved slifer.

Basically I want slifers [Or other members] To post here which slifers have improved the most.

You can vote for members previously in slifer who have upgraded or members who are in slifer right now.
I just wanna do this for fun and boost some slifer moral here ^_^. And hopefully make slifers more active.

I unfortenatly won't vote this time [WHY YOU ASK?!?!] Cause all my slifers are gr8 and i am proud of them.

The person who wins in polls which i will hold a week after now will win 200 Credits ^_^

So please vote and show slifers tht just cause they were or are in the lowest dorm tht they are still great.

So vote like this:

Name:
Reason:

L8rs! Spit ^_^

Nominations:

Luffy [Previous slifer moved to ra from my tournament, lovely person etc]

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

vincentiusteguhlesmana

vincentiusteguhlesmana
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

wow I like those Idea but well for a newbie like me I won't stand a chance I guess and I don't know who should I vote?! because I'm still new here so I was thinking of having a duel with someone from the slifer also and look if he/she has the talent or not... Embarassed

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Well vincent thats the whole idea. For new slifers to try their best and to interact with other slifers. I think its a gd idea ^_^

dew

dew
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Wazz up all i vote for
Name - loffty
Reason - For winninig the last slifer tournament and upgrade to RA.Plus he is a nice and polite person to duel.Kea Kaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum