Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The VOngola Knight is here

+3
TWDOR
Gotenks
Tsuna Sawada
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The VOngola Knight is here Empty The VOngola Knight is here Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:16 pm

Tsuna Sawada

Tsuna Sawada
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Hello names Tsuna,
I was brought here by DAD ^V^ so i hope to have fun here... that is all o.. i forgot

Personality: Good and evil
Hobby: collecting yugioh cards and making a deck out of them
TOurnaments: yes the one i have made in the real world
COlor: red and black
What are you?: im a guy, who loves yugi, sometimes sad and happy, likes to paly alot, and hang with all you guyz Smile

Thats it

2The VOngola Knight is here Empty Re: The VOngola Knight is here Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Gotenks

Gotenks
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Welcome to DAD hf and gl on test

3The VOngola Knight is here Empty Re: The VOngola Knight is here Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:08 pm

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

hey welcome here, have fun and try to get tested asap

4The VOngola Knight is here Empty Re: The VOngola Knight is here Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:30 pm

Anonymous

Welcome To DaD Academy.
Hope you Have Fun And Stay Active.
Good Luck On Your Test.

5The VOngola Knight is here Empty Re: The VOngola Knight is here Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:34 pm

BigBangShot

BigBangShot
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Rebornnnnnn XD

welcome to DAD dude. have fun in here.

6The VOngola Knight is here Empty Re: The VOngola Knight is here Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:11 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Welcome.Respect the rules and good luck on your test.

7The VOngola Knight is here Empty Re: The VOngola Knight is here Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Tsuna ?! what are ya doning here man .. (i think DAD need RA leader, can you rake the job ?!) Lol ... Glad to see you here mate ... Surprised

8The VOngola Knight is here Empty Re: The VOngola Knight is here Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Tsuna Sawada

Tsuna Sawada
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Yugi Muto wrote:Tsuna ?! what are ya doning here man .. (i think DAD need RA leader, can you rake the job ?!) Lol ... Glad to see you here mate ... Surprised
[quote]

Hey yugi.. Dont hate me hate me on joing DAD too pLEASE! So anyways THanx all for the welcoming

9The VOngola Knight is here Empty Re: The VOngola Knight is here Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:31 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome to DaD Academy
HF here and Stay Active

finally dad charmed u too Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum