Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LADD Deck

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LADD Deck Empty LADD Deck Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Mino

Mino
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I'm trying to make a Light and Darkness Dragon deck which employs several different strategies.
Because of how versatile LADD is, it can allow a regular Dragon Deck to gain Card Advantage.
So the basic strategy I want to go for is:

So since Dragons have a high chance of being left with no hand,
I decided to use LADD to Stall/Lockdown while I attempt to get the cards for a Beatdown as well as synchro.

1) Get Totem Dragon in grave with something (Future Fusion, Foolish)
2) Have LADD in hand.. and summon it
3) Keep LADD on field as long as necessary (or until its effect is gone)
4) Card Advantage = Win Condition
5) Get out Beaters and win

This is a very rough version that I came up with.. any suggestions will be helpful
So here it is:

Deck (40)

Monsters (20)
3| Light and Darkness Dragon
3| Totem Dragon
3| Red-Eyes Wyvern
3| REDMD
2| Magna Drago (once LADD's effect is useless, I use him to synch for Trident)
2| Koa'ki Mieru Drago
2| Hardened Armed Dragon (unnecessary I know, but couldn't think of anything else)
2| Prime Material Dragon

Spells (10)
2| Gold Sarcophagus
2| Dragon's Mirror
1| Enemy Controller
1| Book of Moon
1| Heavy Storm
1| MST
1| Giant Trunade
1| Future Fusion

Traps (10)
2| BTH
1| Return from A Different Dimension
1| Call of the Haunted
1| Torrential Tribute
1| Solemn Judgment
1| Mirror Force
1| Divine Wrath
1| Dark Bribe
1| Dimensional Prison

Extra (15)
3 FGD
3 Stardust
2 Trident Dragon
2 Iron Chain Dragon
2 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Brionac
1 Goyo
1 Colossal Fighter

2LADD Deck Empty Re: LADD Deck Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:07 pm

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

the main thing i see is not your LADD although you say it is, rahter play him at 2 then at 3 since it cannot be spcial summoned therefore it will be a DEAD draw when you have 3.

I also see you use 3x Wyvern and 3 REDMD, imo you should only use 2x REDMD, more room/space for support cards or thing that speed up the deck ( mainly support but also draw engine ).

so my fixes are going to be based on more stability of the hand ( usefullness ) and a bit more speed/support/defense.

-1x LADD
-1x REDMD
-2x HAD
-1x Dragons Mirror
-1x E-Controller
-1x Book of Moon
-1x Giant trunade
-1x Divine Wrath
-1x Dark Bribe ( never give a free draw specially not in the new format which opponent needs those draws )
-1x D-Prison

Total - off 11

+ 2x Masked Dragon ( mainly fodders for everything )
+ 2x DEbirs Dragon ( with totem Dragon easy lv 6 synchro ( meaning Ironhain Dragon )
+ 1x Burial from different Dimension ( for your wyverns mainly )
+1x Mind Control ( you will have 4 tuners with the fixes, along with OTK moves up your sleeve meaning its helpfull )
+2x Magic Planter ( great with continues traps like limit reverse and Call of the Haunted after you synchro or CoTH/Limit Reverse a fodder for LADD or REDMD )
+3x Limit Reverse ( for totem dragon, and even if you have a Totem on field you can get Debris ( only not Debris effect )

I also suggest try to find ome space for Sangan ( mainy targets ), you can try it out with just 1 Gold sarc.

And change the extra deck. For exmaple 1 trident dragion is enough, you wont need a 2nd if you play it smart.

Also DAD and maybe Gorz or a Trag wouldnt hurt but then again i see no real space except maybe the Koa'ki Mieru Drago ( but it a heck of monster imo if you play it smart ).

GL on the deck

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum