Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite sport and team/player

+5
Tyranno Hassleberry
Judgment Dragon
Mino
TWDOR
Enigma_m7
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite sport and team/player Empty Favourite sport and team/player Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:02 am

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Which is your favourite sport and team/player?

I love football(soccer) and my fav team is Liverpool from England.Hard team with awesome fans,who loves the club!And my fav player is Jamie Carragher Smile

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

2Favourite sport and team/player Empty Re: Favourite sport and team/player Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:11 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Down Liverpool! :PP

Soccer: My favourite is Chelsea (England) and about the player who is better than Drogba to be my favourite? :P

3Favourite sport and team/player Empty Re: Favourite sport and team/player Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:21 am

Mino

Mino
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Tennis is my favorite sport by far, since I play it
I'd say that either Mr. 155mph(Andy Roddick) serve or Darth Federer are my favorite players

4Favourite sport and team/player Empty Re: Favourite sport and team/player Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:47 am

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Soccer: My favourite club is AC Milan (Italy) and favourite player is Pato Very Happy

5Favourite sport and team/player Empty Re: Favourite sport and team/player Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:51 am

Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

yep JMD Ac milan is the best
Which is your favourite sport? is Soccer team AC Milan that is the best football club favourite players are ronaldinho and pato

6Favourite sport and team/player Empty Re: Favourite sport and team/player Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:59 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Obviously my fav team is Manchester United,my fav player is the God with capital G-Wayne Rooney.

7Favourite sport and team/player Empty Re: Favourite sport and team/player Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:01 am

sacredfreedom

sacredfreedom
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Well my favorite sport is Basketball. favorite team are the Chicago Bulls. favorite player is Dwayne Wade.

But im also a football(soccer) fan! Arsenal FTW! And David Beckham for his Free kicks...

8Favourite sport and team/player Empty Re: Favourite sport and team/player Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:27 am

Evil jaden

Evil jaden
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

for me Man U (England) and roony the No mercy lol =]

9Favourite sport and team/player Empty Re: Favourite sport and team/player Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:59 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

My favourite soccer team is Real Madrid,i like basketball as well,dallas is my fav team in basketball.My favourite player isnt playing,he is Zinedine Zidane Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum