Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Describe DADA

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Describe DADA Empty Describe DADA Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:57 am

SignaS

Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

This topic is meant especially for staff members of DADA, it is a question and i need the answer, i m starting a project which name is a secret until i finish it.
heres the question:
How would u describe DADA in 3-4 sentences?

(if you dont answer for some reason, i will not urge you to do, the answer will help u even to advertise about your forum in my project, i didnt want to put my own text when i can get from DADA s makers, im requesting this in each academy Smile )

2Describe DADA Empty Re: Describe DADA Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:17 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Sounds nice.. We will try to make a nice description just give us 1 day..

P.S. I want to see how our members will describe the academy.. so members if you are interested then show us your thoughts..

Btw.. Name the academy DaD not DADA (In your project)

3Describe DADA Empty Re: Describe DADA Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:27 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

DAD is a duel academy where you can meet friends,duel yugioh for fun,share your deck ideas,get help with deckss and even compete in tournaments,which is the most exciting thing at this academy.You can also learn more about yugioh,gfxing and many more!It´s a Place where you can prove everyone your duel skills,and where you can see how good you really are at duelling by taking the test (your dorm).

Well thats all I Can Say About this.But three words are enough too: It´s just Fun!

4Describe DADA Empty Re: Describe DADA Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:08 am

Sam

Sam
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

TheWingedDragonOfRa wrote:Sounds nice.. We will try to make a nice description just give us 1 day..

P.S. I want to see how our members will describe the academy.. so members if you are interested then show us your thoughts..

Btw.. Name the academy DaD not DADA (In your project)

Just wanna clear something its DaDa. Dark Armed Dragon ACADEMY :P.

5Describe DADA Empty Re: Describe DADA Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

But we call it DaD not DADA .. if DADA then papa would be nice Smile)

and i like how burhan described DaD.

http://www.dadacademy.net

6Describe DADA Empty Re: Describe DADA Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:34 am

SignaS

Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Okay, thanks for the support Very Happy

this is what i used as its description :
DAD is an academy where you my meet friends,duel for fun,share your deck, ideas,get help with decks and even compete in tournaments,which is the most exciting thing at this academy.You may also learn more about yugioh, gfx-ing and much more!It´s a place where you can prove everyone your duel skills. This is the most active academy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum