Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolf Fighter and Wolf Tamer set

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wolf Fighter and Wolf Tamer set Empty Wolf Fighter and Wolf Tamer set Fri May 07, 2010 3:58 pm

[FD] NightCrawler

[FD] NightCrawler
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

plz rate w/e...lol

2Wolf Fighter and Wolf Tamer set Empty Re: Wolf Fighter and Wolf Tamer set Sun May 09, 2010 2:31 pm

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

Akiru

This card can be Special Summoned if you control 2 or more "Wolf Fighter" monsters. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Face Down card on the field.

OP... just the 4 star 2300 atk overpowers it. Make it lv 6 or 7, since it can be Special Summoned anyway.

Fatal Strike

You can Tribute Summon this monster by Tributing 1 "Warrior Fighter" monster. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card and select 1 monster you control. That monster gains 800 ATK.

Shadow Strike

This card gains 300 ATK for each Face-Up "Wolf Fighter" on the field. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to destroy either all monsters on the field or all Spell and Trap cards your oppoent controls.

Call of the Wild [Normal Spell (not Counter)]

Activate when a "Wolf Fighter" monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle. Destroy the monster that destroyed that monster and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to that monster's ATK.

Hunting Grounds

Increase the ATK of all "Wolf Fighter" and "Wolf Tamer" monsters by 500. When a card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Wolf Fighter-Fatal Strike" or "Wolf Tamer-Shadow Strike" from your Deck, Hand, or Graveyard.

Overpowered Sad

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

3Wolf Fighter and Wolf Tamer set Empty Re: Wolf Fighter and Wolf Tamer set Sat May 15, 2010 11:05 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

1. card: the pic is awesome!!!!... but super op or u made a mistake with the eff idk. 6/10
2. it´s ok. 8/10
3. card is very nice and just like the pic is! Very Happy lol!.. 10/10
4. card: mhmm very bad pic... but still: 7.5/10 ^^
5.card: mhmm dunno... lets say 8/10? xD
6th card: mhmm i like it,could be better,but i like it Very Happy 8/10
7th final card : hmmmm mhmm mhmm let´s say overpowered? a lil bit? xD anyway 7/10
overall : 8 out of 10!!
but i dont even know if you made this cards because it says:
INFAMOUSLY FATAL, i hope you made them Very Happy Very Happy:D u Very Happy:D Very Happy

4Wolf Fighter and Wolf Tamer set Empty Re: Wolf Fighter and Wolf Tamer set Sat May 15, 2010 11:58 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

they're his mysterio, Imfamously_Fatal is his hamachi name, and Fatal, they look nice 10/10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]