Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Celtic Guardian

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dark Celtic Guardian Empty The Dark Celtic Guardian Tue May 18, 2010 2:43 am

Skyknight

Skyknight
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

hello, My name is skyknight and im a dark atribute duelist, (If it has dark intentions of is a fallen hero I love using it) And anyway, one of my favorite cards is the Celtic Guardian, but surprisingly even though hes one of the most famous cards, there is no dark variant for him. So i made one. Enjoy and tell me what you think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you can't read the card then here...

This card cannot be normal summoned or set, when this card is special summoned, summon as many "Celtic Guardian(s)" and "Obnoxious Celtic Guardian(s)" from you deck to your side of the field in face up attack position. Each monster summoned this way must attack the turn it is summoned. When this card is destroyed you may special summon as many "Celtic Guardian(s)" as you can from your graveyard

2The Dark Celtic Guardian Empty Re: The Dark Celtic Guardian Tue May 18, 2010 3:22 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

XD good card 7/10 it can be hard I special summon him

3The Dark Celtic Guardian Empty Re: The Dark Celtic Guardian Tue May 18, 2010 6:07 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

good card but why we cant normal summon or set it? the effect is perfect...

4The Dark Celtic Guardian Empty Re: The Dark Celtic Guardian Sat May 22, 2010 3:54 am

Skyknight

Skyknight
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Simple, if you can normal summon him, you can easily fill the field instantly, i made it so you must special summon him, to have a drawback to the cards effect. The problem with newer yugioh cards, is that most of them have no draw back, All truly good cards require a draw back, or what i call a ""Balancer" if you normal summoned him and used his effect, you could fill the field in the first turn, that'd be well, cheap lol

5The Dark Celtic Guardian Empty Re: The Dark Celtic Guardian Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:59 pm

america

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

nice card 8/10

6The Dark Celtic Guardian Empty Re: The Dark Celtic Guardian Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

nice card but needs BG :P

8.5/10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum