Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The big ending of my first tourney

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The big ending of my first tourney Empty The big ending of my first tourney Sun May 30, 2010 10:26 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

The Attribute Tournament started off with a bang. Half the guys in it signed up in the first day of open registrations. I have to admit, I was pretty skeptic about the idea at first, seeing as it was my first major action as a mod and my first hosted tourney here at DAD.

1st Round
The only two DQ's came from members who have gone inactive. I was sorry to DQ FenixFX, since he and Ballin were a promising pair for a heated up duel, but inactivity took its toll. Same thing for Shjavo, he seemed to avoid Kyosuke Kiryu, and not answering my PM made me decide.

With these two matches rounded up, let's return to the finished duels. ArcanaForce0 brought it home vs Dean A. Fry, confirming the fact that he, indeed, is a former Ra dorm leader that still has the game. Firestorm lost to Hamouda, and that was a tough match, two epic figures in my opinion, maybe the toughest and closest match in this round.

Or not. The battle of ego's went up when two members from the best two teams, Sam Tisdale and MUFC, DLK and FE, went up to duel(again). Sam wanted to get his rematch since the loss he had in the betting event, while MUFC looked to keep his head up. But in the end the Furious Elite member calmed down and let Sam pass by into the Quarter Finals.

DLKz newest member and DAD's newest admin, KingMP94, had Mirorin as his opponent, and The Paladin kept his sword up high and swinging through to the Quarter Finals for a piece from the bigger cake.

CaptainChrno, the feline maniac, took on Enigma_m7, an excellent GFX-er, but also a person who I haven't dueled at all, meaning I didn't know his dueling style. All I know is it wasn't enough, since Chrno managed to pull the win Demolition X style, moving on.

And the match with no real superstars in it, DarkVisitor vs Dark Nova, had the first as the winner, gaining him access to a stage of dueling where former Obelisk Leader MUFC and firestorm couldn't get to.

2nd Round

No DQ's for the remainder of the tournament, meaning clean wins all the way. Banning Dark monsters meant little this format, anyway, not as much as in the previous.

KingMP94 managed to pull the win from an ArcanaForce0 who was in a Demolition shape, but not demolishing enough to break The Paladin's sword, a sword that kept his dream going on to the semi-finals.

Another strong matchup was Sam Tisdale facing Ballin. This is the true star match of the 2nd round. Nobody could predict the outcome. Many said Sam was the favourite, but Ballin is an unpredictable and good duelist, meaning no easy win was going to come here. The Assassin eventually pulled it through to gain access to the next stage.

DarkVisitor faced off against Kyosuke Kiryu. A bit unfair if you ask me, since it was the best or 2nd best player of this round against the outsider. Visitor tried to be a match for Kyosuke, but the Xuicide meant Genocide for him.

And CaptainChrno went through the most balanced out of the duels who weren't clashes of the titans. Hamouda opposed the feline maniac, but Chrno proved cats have nine lives and used them all to surpass Hamouda.

Semi-Final

Two duels who meant hard work for everyone involved. An aditional banning of wind monsters meant far less options for the duelists. Quickdraw, DAD, Caius, Drill Warrior, and the infamous Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, all blown to bits. But everyone left so far in this tournament was part of an elite team(1 PX, 2 DLK, 1 DX), so it was no big deal for them to adapt. They were used to it.

The Delta Paladin failed to stop the Xuicide Pimp, Kyosuke Kiryu defeating the member who was on a roll, becoming DLKz newest member. But KK proved that new can mean better, when new means a new team, a more threatening team, a more threatening member, a more determined member.

The other duel was one that wasn't as close as the former one, Sam Tisdale taking care of CC real Assassin style, going to a dream finale, a battle of the titans, a battle of honor. Who will win? DLK(z Assassin) or PX('s Pimp)? Keep tuned in to find out.

~~~Supreme_King~~~

2The big ending of my first tourney Empty Re: The big ending of my first tourney Sun May 30, 2010 10:29 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Haha xD Nice article bro :P 9/10

3The big ending of my first tourney Empty Re: The big ending of my first tourney Sun May 30, 2010 10:42 am

Anonymous

Can I Ask You Where You Get These Sources From. Like Really Are You Just Making Up Stuff As You Go Along. Honestly If You Are Going To Write An Article Using Someone Else's Name You Need To Talk To Them On Their Opinion Not Just Make Up Your Own.

4The big ending of my first tourney Empty Re: The big ending of my first tourney Sun May 30, 2010 10:45 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

I really don't see what I said wrong there Ballin. Honestly, do you think it's bad if I say of you being a good duelist? Also, if you are offended if I used your name, I thought this Chronicles idea was for fun, not that we need to ask people for their permission to use their names. At least where this idea started it wasn't that way.

~~~Supreme_King~~~

5The big ending of my first tourney Empty Re: The big ending of my first tourney Sun May 30, 2010 10:50 am

Anonymous

You Obviously Do Not Understand The Point I Am Making. I Am Stating That Articles Are To Be Told In Multiple View Points Not Just The Writers. You Can Not Just Throw Random Statements In Their And Claim That Is How It Went. Notice When King Writes An Article He Asks Others Opinions. Try Doing That.

6The big ending of my first tourney Empty Re: The big ending of my first tourney Sun May 30, 2010 10:54 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

My bad then, just thought that writing articles this way, without asking a simple, strict opinion, instead making everything sound bigger than it actually is might make things look cooler. Sorry if that is the problem, will try to fix this on the future articles.

~~~Supreme_King~~~

7The big ending of my first tourney Empty Re: The big ending of my first tourney Sun May 30, 2010 10:59 am

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I like your style of writing, we should share ideas sometimes Very Happy
Anyways, lay a bit off teams for some of the articles tho xD

http://duelkings.forumotion.net/index.htm

8The big ending of my first tourney Empty Re: The big ending of my first tourney Sun May 30, 2010 11:01 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

The team bit sounded cool to me when it hit me, I mean PX vs DLK is something even neutral guys look forward to happening. Wink

~~~Supreme_King~~~

9The big ending of my first tourney Empty Re: The big ending of my first tourney Sun May 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

lmao! it should happen for sure ^_^
Anyways, maybe I can turn this duel around even if I am 0-1 xD
It is damn hard to catch up to sam due to time zones. D:

Sam if you are reading this imma be waiting for you all day and night xD

http://duelkings.forumotion.net/index.htm

10The big ending of my first tourney Empty Re: The big ending of my first tourney Sun May 30, 2010 6:07 pm

Sam

Sam
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Tbh, the Article is amazing. I love ur articles SK, I have np with ur statements or whatsoever :P. Gj KIU! xP

11The big ending of my first tourney Empty Re: The big ending of my first tourney Sun May 30, 2010 10:03 pm

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

Thanks Sam, I enjoyed writing the article as well Very Happy

~~~Supreme_King~~~

12The big ending of my first tourney Empty Re: The big ending of my first tourney Sun May 30, 2010 10:19 pm

CaptainChrno

CaptainChrno
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Great article^^

...but Chrno proved cats have nine lives and used them all to surpass Hamouda

I like this sentence xD Make me really wish I have nine lives :O

13The big ending of my first tourney Empty Re: The big ending of my first tourney Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:35 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

CaptainChrno wrote:Great article^^

...but Chrno proved cats have nine lives and used them all to surpass Hamouda

I like this sentence xD Make me really wish I have nine lives :O

I thought of it as a nice link, mr. kitty Very Happy

~~~Supreme_King~~~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: