Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mortal Kombat or Tekken

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mortal Kombat or Tekken Empty Mortal Kombat or Tekken Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:44 am

Shin Chan

Shin Chan
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

if your a fan you have to watch it.

IMO this movie looks like its going to be better than the first too.! what do yall think?

wow!

which one do you want to see more?

i want to see mortal Kombat more.

2Mortal Kombat or Tekken Empty Re: Mortal Kombat or Tekken Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:42 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Mortal Kombat forever,its the game i started playing since i was a child.... (:
MK!! Mortal Kombat ftw!!!
So the movie is kinda awesome too ^^ xD ^^ ^^

3Mortal Kombat or Tekken Empty Re: Mortal Kombat or Tekken Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:44 am

Miro

Miro
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I`ve been waiting for this MK movie for 2-3 years I think (wasn't even sure if there would be a movie like this, just a rumors ^^"), but I`m also fan of Tekken series xD, so I want to wath both movies asap >;3

4Mortal Kombat or Tekken Empty Re: Mortal Kombat or Tekken Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:52 pm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

Tekken is definitely my personal favorite when it comes to video games, ive always been a fan of those since the original. Interesting movie, might have to go see it

5Mortal Kombat or Tekken Empty Re: Mortal Kombat or Tekken Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Anonymous

Mortal Kombat FTW! Its my 2nd best fighting game Smile

6Mortal Kombat or Tekken Empty Re: Mortal Kombat or Tekken Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Toonami

Toonami
Freshmen
Freshmen

mortal kombat is the best game ever and i thought sub zero was good and scorpion was bad

7Mortal Kombat or Tekken Empty Re: Mortal Kombat or Tekken Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Anonymous

Toonami wrote:mortal kombat is the best game ever and i thought sub zero was good and scorpion was bad
Hm..I will say it..i cant hold it ! D: Shang Tsung transformed into Sub Zero ( while Sub and Scorpion were friends) and killed Scorpion's family. Since then Scorpion tries to kill Sub Zero 'cause he thinks that the real Sub Zero kills his family o.o so..yes...you may count Sub(mah fave) as the good guy =D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]