Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my un-creative dragon deck

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my un-creative dragon deck Empty my un-creative dragon deck Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:45 am

Saberyu

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the deck relies only on Dragon's Mirror to get the Five-Headed Dragon and red-eyes metal/King dragun to get blue eyes or tyrant.

I think my deck have too many monsters and not enough traps/spell to protect the cards. any suggestion?

2my un-creative dragon deck Empty Re: my un-creative dragon deck Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:47 pm

chaos2494

Freshmen
Freshmen

i say you take out blue eyes ultimate dragon. keep one blue eyes and put blue eyes shining dragon in. then you could have room for traps and spells.

3my un-creative dragon deck Empty Re: my un-creative dragon deck Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I see a lot of normal monsters there, you might want to sub those for some effect dragons...you might wanna consider using 2 or 3 Red-Eyes Dark Metal Dragon, he can be handy with special summoning dragons from the hand or graveyard Smile i would personally not use Tyrant Dragon...i would take out the king dragun and lord of d with ragnarok and replace them with tuners and use some synchros that can help such as Brionac or Red Dragon Archfiend or whatever ones you want to use, i'm just giving my opinion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum