Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop!

+12
DarkNinjaStyle
Shadow
Simon
KingMP94
BM Joker
Supreme_King
TheRuler
Chronicler200
Neji
BERKAY
H3R0_ELITE
Yugi Muto
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:44 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i decide to make my tuts shop because i dont want to make a tut that ppl dont wants .. and this will helps to make your skilles bettter useing every thing i know ... i will try to make my tuts good as it used to be . for now i have made for tuts and that was 6 months ago .. but it was very succeffull alot of member could use it well and learn as much as possible

still am not intending to make it for free .. after you request your tut and make sure your reuqest is clear and too long cuz all what i need is a title , you would have to pay 500 Credit for the tut but its better that googling for random tuts that may not helps you alot. after someone request a tut i will post a title of that tut in my first page in case any one else wants the same tut he will have to pay that 500 Credite too.

ppl will say that 500 Credit is alot, and am gona ask you one small question instead. Do you know how making a tut is hard and how many time it takes and how you must do your best to make it simple and usefull as much as possible ... if you know then go and start googling .. am not giving you a bad quality tutorials here .. am giving you a pro-tut that you cant find like any other place ... i learned from the best and asked the best for the last 2 years just to reach this level of mine.

Tutorial Available So Far:
1. Fonts/Text Tutorial (500 Credit)
2. Pro-Signature Making tutorial (500 Credit)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
3. Effects of Signature tutorial (500 Credit)
4. C4D-Using Tutorial (500Credit)

sp ppl ... start requesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Yugi Muto on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:18 am; edited 4 times in total

2Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 am

H3R0_ELITE

H3R0_ELITE
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

u made a shop for this thats cruel and a smart idea show sum example of ur work so new ppl who have joined and havent seen ur work can see it

3Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:26 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Great idea, and yes, we should see some. Probably I'll be customer. Smile

4Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:47 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

hmm one question, arent u like the richest person here?
xD 500 wont mater to u ( dont raise it! ) ill get 1 when i has the money Smile

5Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:04 am

Chronicler200

Chronicler200
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Yeah same here. I've been winning a few duels for once. So I'll get a bit more money soon. I understand how much time it takes to put up a good tutorial and I've mad some semi bad ones in the past.

http://www.safegaurd.deviantart.com

6Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:08 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Glad you guys likes the idea, its the best way to improve the skilles of DAD GFXers and make it reach the next level. i always wannet to help other GFXers and this is my chance. So if you wants a tut ... you just name it!

7Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:12 am

TheRuler

TheRuler
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I will be the first, gimme one ^^

Like, any cool siggy tut :D

Last edited by TheRuler on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

http://egyptiangodsacademy.forumotion.com/index.htm?sid=b69ed4ed

8Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:15 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

I'd like a tutorial about text positioning, color, nice fonts etc. if you can Very Happy

~~~Supreme_King~~~

9Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

I want tutorial with good effects. please Yugi don't forget I'm a beginner. Smile

10Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:46 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

ok i will post them tomorrow!

11Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:43 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

Btw, you should pm them, otherwise people will just use the tutorials you posted before.

~~~Supreme_King~~~

12Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

xD hes right :P

um i would like to order now that i have my money xD can u just gime a good sig tutorial with some good eff Smile included with some good text fonts?

thx Smile

13Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:34 pm

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

a C4D tutorial please. Smile Very Happy i mean I just want you to show me,how i can use them at sigs.thx thank you.Very Happy

14Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:09 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

ok i made 3 untill now

1: font tutorial (500 Credit)
2: pro-signature making tutorial (500 Credit)
3: effects on signatures tutorial (500 Credit)

TheRuler: effects tutorial
Supreme_King: Fonts/Text tutorial
BERKAY: pro-signature making tutorial
Neji: still working on it
Burhan: still working on it

i will send the tutorials in 60 minute , please if there is any thing wrong just PM me .

15Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:09 am

TheRuler

TheRuler
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

w00t, I wanted a siggy tutorial, not an effects tut -.-

http://egyptiangodsacademy.forumotion.com/index.htm?sid=b69ed4ed

16Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:17 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

ok np, my connection is slow now so i cant send them now .. i will do it once my connectione became little bit better

17Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:43 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

done tutorial sent. i will make the other requests and post them tomorrow. please one of the staff change the credits

18Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:13 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

Once the other people confirm the receiving, the credits will be cashed. As for me, you get 100 more Very Happy

~~~Supreme_King~~~

19Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Off topic but meh.

Yugi, would you like to be ranked as a GFX user? I hope you make a shop here btw

20Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:40 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

my Signatures shop in DAD academy still exist check it and you will find it ... ^_^ .. and no am intending to do my best to be the Obelisk dorm leader soon .. so thanks for the offer KingMP4

and hope the others can confirm the recerving if there is no problem with the images (again >_>)

21Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:42 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Burhan Mysterio wrote:a C4D tutorial please. Smile Very Happy i mean I just want you to show me,how i can use them at sigs.thx thank you.Very Happy

Pelase confirm here once you recive it ^_^

22Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:44 am

H3R0_ELITE

H3R0_ELITE
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

SEND ME THE PSD FILE WITH CHASS
ill pay same as tut

23Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:45 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Actually, i dont enough space on my computer since i have alot of games in it >_> so i dont save PSD because it needs alot of space .. Sorry!

24Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:57 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yugi Muto sent me the tutorial ^^ I kinda like it Very Happy 500 for yugi!Very Happy

25Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:20 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

4 tuts for 2000 send em

http://www.dadacademy.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum