Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LightAndDarkRuler's room

+5
america
Nova
Shadow
LightandDarkRuler
Judgment Dragon
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty LightAndDarkRuler's room Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:24 am

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Cards in Deck: 45-50 -2

Deck Build: 5/10

Dueling
Style: 5/10

Use of Cards: 9/20

Dorm

Slifer: New
and
inexperienced Duelists, that need to learn a lot
about Deck
Building,Dueling
and Ruling.
he got points less than 25.

Welcome to
DAD, have fun and enjoy your stay.

Last edited by Judgment Dragon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

2LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:25 am

LightandDarkRuler

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Sad I wouldn't call myself new and inexperienced, just that all my decks weren't necessarily broken yet banned, aw well.

Forget to take into account my 1st time using a deck either, well its just for fun, but I've never been in the lowly dorm before, so thats just weird.

3LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:57 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

welcome to DAD academy and dun wurry ull be in obelisk soon Smile

4LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Nova

Nova
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Welcome to Slifer have fun and stay active

5LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:57 am

america

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

welcome to slifer have fun

6LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:49 am

LightandDarkRuler

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Its not gonna be easy to enjoy my time here in slifer, I feel as though a lot of me as a duelist was left unspoken. I rushed making deck for test cause OTK was banned, went to KookyMoos and used that archetype first time and then later found out that all the key cards weren't released on KC yet! I just feel that the dorm doesn't reflect my ability. I would have been happy even to be in ra on entrance cause I'm used to the middle dorm. On retest a not so rushed deck will be made probably perfectly capable of doing well and without key cards missing.

Plz don't take this as being moany and bad loser style cause I know when I've lost, I'm just speaking how I feel.

Oh, one more thing. One flaw in the marking system I've found: the boundaries of deck marking, not that it would change my dorm or anything but

40-45 and 45-50 has 45 as boundaries in both, and I was using 45 cards, so I could be down 2 marks or up 2 marks whether a tester felt like it. Again, just making a point.

7LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:17 am

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

OTK is banned for most things including most tournaments, so if your only deck is a OTK...you might want to get used to having other decks and learning more. I believe that serves enough purpose in your rank if you only have 1 deck or 1 type of deck.

btw, welcome to DAD. Have fun and be active

8LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:28 am

LightandDarkRuler

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

well yeah true but OTK isn't all I use, its just what I'm best at using, and I did have a really good deck that would fulfill the requirements. . . which my little sister accidentally deleted. So I had to rush to make a new deck.

I remember he decklist now and have remade it, it is a mixed bag though. Sometimes I get into obelisk using it, sometimes ra, but more than slifer.

9LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:47 am

LilyAzz

LilyAzz
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Light and darkness ruler i am good duelist but i dont really care i need to learn first my decks are good it is about having fun not about being in a rank or not it is just a Name Slifer

So have fun and enjoy and remember Proness is always out of meta ^^

10LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:24 am

LightandDarkRuler

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I know, but of all academies I've joined (about 6-7) this is only one that bans OTK. Allso only one I dropped below middle dorm. Negative correlation much. Is OTK really meta? You need good skill and luck to play them it strikes me as odd.

11LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 am

LilyAzz

LilyAzz
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

well you are good enough then u should wait 1 month hehe ^^

12LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:54 am

Vizard1

Vizard1
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I am also in Obelisk in other academies, but each one is different(which reminds me its been a month I have to take a retest O.o)
Welcome to Slifa!LightAndDarkRuler's room 101590

13LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:38 am

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

LightandDarkRuler wrote:Is OTK really meta? You need good skill and luck to play them it strikes me as odd.

No one ever said OTK was meta, and some do not require good skill and luck to play them.

Trust me, i would know... I won the last OTK tournament on here

14LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:38 am

sTyLeZ

Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Shadow wrote:welcome to DAD academy and dun wurry ull be in obelisk soon Smile
LightAndDarkRuler's room 641149

15LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:35 am

LightandDarkRuler

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

doh all right I get it. But proness isn't in meta right. Some OTK's do require skill and luck, one particular OTK I use requires TONS of luck but even with bad luck I can use it effectively. Sppose I'll have to wait a month.

16LightAndDarkRuler's room Empty Re: LightAndDarkRuler's room Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:03 am

Nova

Nova
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Welcome to Slifer. Have fun and stay active LightAndDarkRuler's room Icon_twisted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum