Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two cards for Naturia Set

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two cards for Naturia Set Empty Two cards for Naturia Set Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:17 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Name of My Card: Naturia Mega Leodoise
Picure of My Card:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Effect(s): Send from your Hand or Deck to Graveyard or remove from play from your Graveyard Fusion Metarial Monsters that are listed on a "Naturia" Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). While this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove from play this card Special Summon a "Naturia" monster and increase its level by 1.

Name of My Card: Naturia Fusion
Picture of My Card:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Effect(s): "Naturia Landoise" + "Naturia Leodrake"
A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.While this card face-up on the field, you have to remove from a "Naturia" monster from your deck to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap or Effect of Effect Monster and destroy it. If this face-up card is destroy and sent to grave, you can Special Summon "Naturia" monsters as many of your removed from play monsters as possible. During your next End Phase destroy them.

2Two cards for Naturia Set Empty Re: Two cards for Naturia Set Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:52 am

Micro-ice

Micro-ice
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Cool cards really nice fusion of those 2 naturia synchro monsters also like the fusion card... both cards 10/10

3Two cards for Naturia Set Empty Re: Two cards for Naturia Set Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Hehe actually they are old. Like 2 weeks. I made them for another Create A card Competition for another academy Smile Thanks anyways... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum