Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quickdraw Mash

+5
Atlus
MoNiU
Neji
Staxx
PedroBR
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quickdraw Mash Empty Quickdraw Mash Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:54 am

PedroBR

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is my version of the monster mash deck, really fun deck to play with, 37 monster, 3 spells and no traps. The main way to run it is to dump vayu, sirroco and norleras, mostly with merchant. Since i only run 3 spells some times i mill 20+ monsters with it =P and after that its 100% that im going to get something to dont have to worry about backrow. With the blackwings and norleras at your grave i just summon phantom of chaos and nuke everything, draw 1 and special summon bw armed wing, normally 2 or 3 with a clean field to attack. There are lot of darks and milling so dark creator helps a lot for example if i mill all 3 phantom i still can do the combo. But I tought that it can be hard to pull this off at a consistent number of times so i added quickdraw synchro, dandylions and level eater in order to increase my options of plays, and the dandy tokens help stall. Still, i dont think its consistent enough and it needs too much magical merchant, so if my opponent destroy it with ryko or keep preventing me from using it with monarchs its kinda good game. so... can u guys help me to make it more consistent with out taking away the main idea of 37 monsters ?

2Quickdraw Mash Empty Re: Quickdraw Mash Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:08 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

looks epic, i'd give it a 7/10. can really think of any fixes right now.

3Quickdraw Mash Empty Re: Quickdraw Mash Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:24 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

um wuts with no spells o.o just 3 :l

4Quickdraw Mash Empty Re: Quickdraw Mash Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 am

MoNiU

MoNiU
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

don t take it rude but this deck isn t balanced at all.Delete or -1 dark creator +1 TTH {treacherous trap hole}

5Quickdraw Mash Empty Re: Quickdraw Mash Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:43 am

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

-1 Dark Grepher
-1 Quickdraw (never good at 3)
+2 Armageddon Knight (Tomato Target + More Consistence)

6Quickdraw Mash Empty Re: Quickdraw Mash Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:08 am

DarkNinjaStyle

DarkNinjaStyle
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Lol dude , deck with no traps and almost no spells, that :sucks: you know...

7Quickdraw Mash Empty Re: Quickdraw Mash Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:34 am

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

ugh... people saying this deck :sucks: when they have probably never played it...

Monster Mash is trying to fill your grave with monsters to use and overpower your opponent. Mill all 6 BW monsters you get 3 Armed Wing, plus you could even summon Dark Creator beforehand with no monsters and get 2 most likely Gorz if you milled him, with doing that you just special summoned 5 monsters in 1 turn with 2300+ atk. Magical Merchant mills til you draw 1 of your 3 spell cards which will help you finish the duel

8Quickdraw Mash Empty Re: Quickdraw Mash Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:43 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

svstar34 dont tell them nothing cuz they criticized something without thinking about it.

9Quickdraw Mash Empty Re: Quickdraw Mash Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:50 am

Evil_Bakura

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Some Rykos would be nice. Ladd/Fader/Hamster is also cool.

10Quickdraw Mash Empty Re: Quickdraw Mash Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:10 am

MoNiU

MoNiU
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

svstar34 wrote:ugh... people saying this deck :::****::: when they have probably never played it...

Monster Mash is trying to fill your grave with monsters to use and overpower your opponent. Mill all 6 BW monsters you get 3 Armed Wing, plus you could even summon Dark Creator beforehand with no monsters and get 2 most likely Gorz if you milled him, with doing that you just special summoned 5 monsters in 1 turn with 2300+ atk. Magical Merchant mills til you draw 1 of your 3 spell cards which will help you finish the duel
Sorry this deck looks cooler now when someone explained the unusual strategy... but a TTH is good for a deck with no traps and i think no one will oppose me.Getting quickdraws and level eaters for rykos and their searchers xD it will increase the decks main strategy of OTKing but will reduce synchro potentisl

11Quickdraw Mash Empty Re: Quickdraw Mash Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 pm

PedroBR

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

yeah, i usually wins once i flip merchant, if i have phantom of chaos and dark creator at my hand, because i use plague eff to place creator at the top of my deck, nuke the field with phantom using norleras eff, draw creator and OTK =P I removed heavy storm in order to mill even more with merchant, so what i want now is a way to get merchant and phantom to my hand faster, any monster that might help besides sangan?

12Quickdraw Mash Empty Re: Quickdraw Mash Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Evil_Bakura

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

There is that insect thing that lets you add an insect to hand if it's destroyed by battle or something. Can't really think of anything with phantom of chaos except perhaps Mystic Tomato.

13Quickdraw Mash Empty Re: Quickdraw Mash Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:18 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

ever think about adding Rainbow Dark Dragon?

14Quickdraw Mash Empty Re: Quickdraw Mash Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:03 pm

Fairo

Fairo
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

nice!!!, the main idea is epic, u can use gokipon to get merchant fast, but he has no other use though..., maybe the tricky could help in a dead hand
hope i helped ^^ gl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum