Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eatos otk

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eatos otk Empty Eatos otk Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:00 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

This deck is a good deck it wins some and looses some but i get alot of bad hands D: any fixes?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Eatos otk Empty Re: Eatos otk Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 am

adamiscolorfulll

adamiscolorfulll
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

you know, i actually had a deck like this before, i was thinking about rebuilding it.
hmmm... lightsworns? itll get cards into your removed from play faster if you have macro out.

Edit: also your gonna need some equip spells to actually take advantage of eatos's effect.

edit: ignore the lightsworns, i now realize the point isnt getting cards into the rfg, but out of the grave.

Last edited by adamiscolorfulll on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

3Eatos otk Empty Re: Eatos otk Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:17 am

Hamouda

Hamouda
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I don't think this deck willl work :/ otk? I can't see any way to otk there except if you get rtfdd.

there's too much to say abt this deck but I will just ask 1 question: why do you play this random ancient gear card? lol

4Eatos otk Empty Re: Eatos otk Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:25 am

adamiscolorfulll

adamiscolorfulll
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

it can even ftk if your opponent cant negate an attack, you have a smashing ground, 3 eatos and DD survivor. on your first turn. very unlikely, but yeah.

5Eatos otk Empty Re: Eatos otk Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

how u will draw 3x eatos and survivor each duel?! and only 1 heavy and bribe cant save u to broke whole otk.Meh u can make it better.so many useless cards.Later ill edit this posts with some fixes

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

6Eatos otk Empty Re: Eatos otk Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:07 am

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I think you should try a vahalla.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum