Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Guys Question:

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey Guys Question: Empty Hey Guys Question: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:41 pm

gamesworld13

Freshmen
Freshmen

Do we get put into dorms or is it that we can go to any dorm?
Also is there a user guide for this website plz tell me if there is cause i really want to get involved
Also is there a specific place were i can put my deck lists up because i d0nt want to put it into a random place in the forum where its not meant to be .

it would be great if someone replied back to my questions and you guys have my thanks Very Happy

afro

2Hey Guys Question: Empty Re: Hey Guys Question: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:16 am

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

1st Welcome to DAD academy Smile Have fun and stay active.

Well most people first make Introduction in the forum.You just must created new topic and introduce yourself.You can do that here - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Next.To get a dorm you must get a test first.Make request from here - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes.DAD have userguide.Look up and you'll see some texts some of them in pink.Follow them

For the deck lists use Deck Showcase section - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^_^

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

3Hey Guys Question: Empty Re: Hey Guys Question: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:45 am

gamesworld13

Freshmen
Freshmen

Thanks Enigma for the info you gave and yes i will be having great fun with DAD Academy Very Happy
nice to meet you Smile

Also thnks for the links they helped me out a lot ^_^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum