Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ill show you the GREATEST NIGHTMARE!!

+3
Enigma_m7
PhantomX
NightmarE
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ill show you the GREATEST NIGHTMARE!! Empty Ill show you the GREATEST NIGHTMARE!! Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:07 am

NightmarE

NightmarE
Freshmen
Freshmen

hello glad to be here my friend told me good things bout this academy since KCVDS isnt currently accepting registrations i have a deck built on his account atm its InsaneCarverUpqik and the deck is in sept format

PhantomX

PhantomX
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Welcome to DAD academy.

NightmarE

NightmarE
Freshmen
Freshmen

thx for the big welcome ppls :/

4Ill show you the GREATEST NIGHTMARE!! Empty Re: Ill show you the GREATEST NIGHTMARE!! Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:02 am

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

welcome to DAD =) have fun and stay active.gl on ur test

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

5Ill show you the GREATEST NIGHTMARE!! Empty Re: Ill show you the GREATEST NIGHTMARE!! Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:21 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

Lelouch Lamperouge wrote:Welcome to DAD academy.

6Ill show you the GREATEST NIGHTMARE!! Empty Re: Ill show you the GREATEST NIGHTMARE!! Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:23 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

XD

Darkrai wrote:
Lelouch Lamperouge wrote:Welcome to DAD academy.

yeah that :3 welcome ^_^ gl on ur test

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

welcome to DAD academy hf and gl on ur test

NightmarE

NightmarE
Freshmen
Freshmen

i dont guarentee ill post alot but i will be here checking things alot^_^ might be as guest considering i dont always have my laptop with me:/ and i cant log in on my gf parents pcs

n_a_r_u_t_o3

n_a_r_u_t_o3
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

welcome to DAD ! Have fun & stay active !

10Ill show you the GREATEST NIGHTMARE!! Empty Re: Ill show you the GREATEST NIGHTMARE!! Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:32 pm

NightmarE

NightmarE
Freshmen
Freshmen

i must say farewell for i have taken my position back as gfx administrator at NAA and i dont have alot of time for forums seeing as i dont have my own internet i must use the coffee shops wifi signal but once i get my own internet i may come back here

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum