Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3

+8
eXTReZ
GarthYGO
Designer Drugs
SpiTFire96
Crow95
Nedvedd
Shadow
FelixTheTwilight
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Empty Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:37 pm

FelixTheTwilight

FelixTheTwilight
Freshmen
Freshmen

Greetings Everyone!

How are you? I hope good.

-------------------------------------

Welcome to my Second Article!

This Article talks about a lil' card called -Level Eater.-

A Level Eater is a card which it can be useful for tribute summon and synchro summon and also for Defending.

Let's job for the Card information now and how it works with some cards and what is it useful for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First things first, the main thing: Level Eater

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If this card is in the Graveyard, you can activate its effect by selecting 1 face-up Level 5 or higher monster you control. Reduce that monster's Level by 1. Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. This card cannot be Tributed except for a Tribute Summon.

The awesome part in Level eater that it's effect isn't Once per turn. so you can use it more than once if you used it for Synchro Summon and/or Tribute Summon.

When a person reads it's effect maybe he'll pass. in truth side-way, it's an awesome card, and I think it must be used in Each deck or atleast most of the decks.

This card can be Searched via "Sangan", "Mystic Tomato", "Gokipon", "Danipon", "Howling Insect", "Verdant Sanctuary" and "One for One".

But since it's effect works in the Graveyard, it needs to get into the graveyard as soon as possible, right? then I think we need some cards send to the Grave.

1st Version: From Deck to the Graveyard:

So this card can be send to the Graveyard by using "Foolish Burial", "Armageddon Knight" or "Dark Grepher".

So since Level Eater is a DARK card, then it's able to be sent by the Effect of Armageddon Knight and Dark Grepher.

2nd Version: From Hand to the Graveyard:

Which is much. I'll put some cards that can sent it from hand to the Graveyard.

By using '' Hand Destruction '' , '' Quickdraw Synchron '' , '' The Tricky '' , '' Montage Dragon '' , '' Monster Reicarnation '' or '' Lightning Vortex ''

Here is some cards that can be useful in it's own decks. or anyother deck. there is many cards but you know..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2: While in the Graveyard...

Once this card hits the Graveyard everything begins,

This card is a great tribute for a Monarch Deck as this can be Special Summoned by decreasing any "Monarchs"'s Level and used as a Tribute for another "Monarch".

This card is also a geat handy card for Synchro summon monsters that says '' Two non-Tuner monsters or more. ''

Using multiples of this card can also provide you with an easy way to summon monsters that require three Tributes for their summon such as ("Moisture Creature", "Gilford the Lightning", "Beast King Barbaros", the "Wicked Gods" etc.) Or monsters that require three monsters to be sent to the Graveyard as 'Sending' is different from 'Tributing' (like "Arcana Force EX - The Light Ruler" and Arcana Force EX - The Dark Ruler".) and it's useful and handy MUCH in decks that needs three tributes.

Let's go for the Cards and things...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This card is good in decks that have the two mighty cards...

AND

As for the Dark Simorgh summoning is very Easy.

All what you need in Hand is: Level Eater, The Tricky, Dark Simorgh, Anything with a Tribute. or Two.

Send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon "The Tricky", then use this card's effect to Special Summon itself. This way provides you with Tributes for monsters that require to be Tribute Summoned with 2 monsters like I said Exacly then Summon Dark Simorgh. OR if you don't need a Dark Simorgh so you can't Remove From Play Level Eater, then it still usefull for Two Tribute.

As for Chaos Sorcerer, a Lightsworn Mill a Level Eater. Tribute the Lightsworn for a Caius Remove em you got your Chaos Sorcecer.

~~~~~~

This card can Deal with Light and Darkness in Two Ways:

A-> Hunting Light and Darkness Dragon. (xD)
B-> Easy way to bring out Light and Darkness Dragon.

As for ''A'' step, it's Easy. Get a Synchro Monster or a Monster that aboves Level 4 then use Level Eater's Effect till your opponent's Light and Darkness Dragon becomes 800/400

And ''B'' step it's obvious, for an Examble The Tricky with it. or Summon up a Monster that aboves Level 4 Then summon Level Eater then Summon Light and Darkness Dragon. if you want your Light and Darkness Dragon become 800/400 so you can use things then use Level Eater's Effect to Hunt it (XDDD).

~~~~~~~~~~~

Level Eater is so PRO with Junk Destroyer. It's Really awesome, it can atleast make Junk Destroyer destroys Two Cards on the field. Specially with Quickdraw Synchron.

Throw Level Eater to the graveyard to summon Special Summon Quickdraw Synchron. Level Eater's Effect on Quickdraw Synchron. Quickdraw's Level's 4 and Level Eater is on the field ( EXTRA Destroy for Junk Destroyer. ) Then Synchro Summon with any levels 3 + 1 or 2+2 to destroy bunch of cards on the field.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These Babies above, Need 1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters. Which is Level Eater's job come here.

Let's say as an EXAMBLE:

You got Plaguespreader Zombie and a Dark Simorgh/Gorz/Dark Armed Dragon and you have Level Eater in the Graveyard, use Level Eater's Effect, Reduce the Level of one of any Level 7 monster to Level 6. then Synchro Summon for a '' Trishula, Dragon of Ice Barrier '' or '' Mist Wurm ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Level Eater is SEXY For those Gang above. It's very good card, Get a Monarch in the field and Level Eater in the Graveyard. Of course you'll have other Monarch in your hand, use Level Eater's Effect on a Monarch to Tribute Summon a Monarch again and again and again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Level Eater is a good card for Enemy Controller, it's just awesome to get your Opponent's Monsters.

Get a Level 5+ Monster in your Field, Level Eater it , Use Enemy Controller to take control of Some monster. Then use level eater agian for Tribute Summon or Synchro or Defend. Taking your opponent's monsters is useful move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, new card that we were expecting! Dark Dust Spirit with Level Eater is just Pro.

Tribute Summon Dark Dust Spirit. Blow up what are you going to blow up from Face-Up Monsters in your Opponent's field. Direct Attack or Face-Down Monster. at End turn maybe you'll be Open, so use Level Eater Effect Twice ( If able if you have two ) so One can stand for the next Turn's Tribute summon and the other for Defend. Smart huh...? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As for Drill Warrior. Just Decrase it's Level(s) and then Remove it from play and it'll come back as Level 6 again. (Level Eater can be used Tribute Summon/Synchro/Defend.) Again, again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another pro plan with Level Eater!!!!! Level Eater with Scrap Dragon is just Genius.

Synchro Summon the Mighty Scrap Dragon. Special Summon Level Eater by it's own Effect, then Blow it up with Scrap Dragon Effect and One card your opponent's control. Then Re Special Summon it for defend next turn. or The Effect. AGAIN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Level Eater is so and super pro in an Inca Deck.
In an "Inca" Deck, you can discard Level Eater card to Special Summon "The Tricky" and then Normal Summon "Supay". Alternatively, use "Call of the Reaper" to revive "Supay" if you have one in your Graveyard. Next, use both "The Tricky" and "Supay" to Synchro Summon "Moon Dragon Quilla". Reduce "Moon Dragon Quilla's" Level from 6 to 5 and Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Then, either use "Double Summon" to Normal Summon "Fire Ant Ascator" if you Normal Summoned "Supay", or use "Call of the Reaper" to Special Summon it. Synchro Summon "Sun Dragon Inti" with "Moon Dragon Quilla" and "Fire Ant Ascator". With "Sun Dragon Inti" and your side of the field and "Moon Dragon Quilla" in your Graveyard, the "Inti"-"Quilla" loop that is instrumental to this deck has been set up. Which is super pro [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is The Bitchest Pro Move ever. xD
If you want to use "Cyber Dragon" with "DNA Surgery" to pull out "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon" easier as well as clearing the field for attacks, consider using this to gain another 1000 Attack. ( If you used Level Eater. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If someone sees this he'll say '' ....o___O? '' Yes this is a Part of an OTK deck with Level Eata. ( If possible)

"DNA Transplant" and "Ultimate Baseball Kid" can be used with other high level monsters for high amounts of damage (although it would be hard to pull off an OTK as I said.) Other High Level Monsters (Level 5+) Level Eater can be a 1000+ Bonus.

~~~~~~~~~

TRADIONAL FORMAT ONLY!

Each time Level Eater is Special Summoned you can draw one card which it's ftw with Scrap Dragon and other support cards. xD

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well.. that's it Everyone. I Hope you like it I tried my best to post that. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] +Rep me or do anything as long as I can see the cool Replies Very Happy

And a Video Review soon...
(Gonna be Updated)

Last edited by FelixTheTwilight on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTwilightFelix

2Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Empty Re: Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

wow...wat an article o_O

10/10 D:

3Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Empty Re: Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Nedvedd

Nedvedd
Freshmen
Freshmen

Man, it is a very nice article, good job and keep writing such things Wink

4Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Empty Re: Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Nice one Felix, i just finished reading it helped alot =)

5Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Empty Re: Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:40 pm

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Its a good article, better then the last

9/10 Keep it up bro

6Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Empty Re: Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:20 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

Its not bad,i said not bad cuz u mention some combos that only a sacker like u could do D:
Good job Wink

7Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Empty Re: Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:42 pm

GarthYGO

GarthYGO
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Only one thing to say.

I r is in teh graveyard omnnoming at ur lvlz.

http://www,youtube.com/user/GarthYGO

8Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Empty Re: Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:40 am

eXTReZ

eXTReZ
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

ye.. A lot of... work to made it.. Anyway I can't believe that KONAMI created monsters with name ,,Scarp'' first time a so them, I was thinking that it's ,,Crap'' monsters lol!

9Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Empty Re: Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:43 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

No one actually reads Level Eater xD

"This card cannot be tributed except for a tribute summon." :P

Meaning that enemy controller won't work, but other than that great article.

10Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Empty Re: Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:48 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

very nice article Felix Smile 9/10 Very Happy (lost a point b/c of misreading the eater lol)

11Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Empty Re: Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:03 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

not bad bro ^_^ keep it up Very Happy

12Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Empty Re: Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:48 am

FelixTheTwilight

FelixTheTwilight
Freshmen
Freshmen

Thanks guys, it means a lot and I'll work on other card as soon as I find one =3

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTwilightFelix

13Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Empty Re: Let's Eat some Stars, Shall we? <3 Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:01 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

I think my bro has and ability to see deatils what everyone can't. I'm pruod you my real bro Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum