Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i know the way to your heart.. :3

+9
KingMP94
Neji
eXTReZ
LeNx
The_ChaZz
†Obito†
Shmaden
Loto Drandel
Skopulis
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:24 am

Skopulis

Skopulis
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Code:
KC Name: Skopulis
Level: Intermediate
Team: i dont have a team...
Tournaments Competed in : none
Special Skills: Gfxing, fast learner and a jocker. Oh oh i make web pages i code and design them...
Years Playing:month or 3 weeks Very Happy
Your motto:Just face the fact
Favorite Card:jinzo
Key Card: all cards helps me win Very Happy
Favorite Deck: my deck
Hatred Deck: wuut? :d
A little about you: Well im from Latvia, i like to snowboad, get gifts, :3 win and everything.. Very Happy Im not good at kcvds, but im gona learn how to be good, maybe awesome lol.

2i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:50 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

very nice intro Smile welcome to Dark Armed Dragon Academy Very Happy have a good time here and good luck on your test

3i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:20 am

Shmaden

Shmaden
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Welcome to the DAD Academy hf and stay active...!

4i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:21 am

†Obito†

†Obito†
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Welcome to the dad academy hf and enjoy your stay!

5i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:21 am

The_ChaZz

The_ChaZz
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Welcome to the DAD academy hf and stay active

6i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:22 am

LeNx

LeNx
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

WOW Nice intro dude...welcome to the DAD Academy...hf and stay active!

7i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:37 am

eXTReZ

eXTReZ
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

ye.. Intro was pretty good.. By the way, Latvia is near my country.. Lithuania What a Face

8i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:11 am

Skopulis

Skopulis
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

eXTReZ My oncle lives in Lithuania... Very Happy

And guys ur all saying the same, its kinda booring...

9i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:13 am

eXTReZ

eXTReZ
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

What about yourself? Do you came to Lithuania sometimes and maybe know couple words in this langue? Laughing

10i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:32 am

Skopulis

Skopulis
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Yea i go to Lithuania like 1 time in a month or 2 months Very Happy

Its just a lil bit diffrent then Latvian lang.. Very Happy

11i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:34 am

eXTReZ

eXTReZ
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I never tryed to learn Latvian lang, so I don't know.. It could be Laughing
Wanna maybe mach at KCVDS? cuz I'd like to see your deck and skills Twisted Evil

12i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:39 am

Skopulis

Skopulis
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I need to make a new deck cuz, i had 4 banned cards Sad

13i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:42 am

eXTReZ

eXTReZ
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

holly shit on the sandwich Shocked
sure dude, change it.. And then you can get a chance to prove your skills to another slifer.. I mean, to me Very Happy

14i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:49 am

Skopulis

Skopulis
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i sure will...

15i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:00 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

ok u 2 mind to stop spaming -.- its one of the rules... NO SPAM

meh anyways i think my other message ddint get through
welcome to DAD gl n hf

16i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:05 am

Skopulis

Skopulis
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Thanks... Im not spaming im replying ! Very Happy

17i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:15 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Spamming = Going off topic and discussing about something totally irrelevant. In this case, both of you are doing so. If you want to discuss what deck your gonna use for the test, do that over hamachi or by private messaging. Not in here.

18i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

welcome to DAD academy HF and GL on ur test

19i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 am

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

welcome to DAD academy , have fun and stay active.

20i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 am

Nedvedd

Nedvedd
Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome dude, I wish you gl in your duels and to stay active in the academy and to have fun :P

21i know the way to your heart.. :3 Empty Re: i know the way to your heart.. :3 Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:16 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

KC Name: DrJackal
Level: Intermediate
Team: Lethal Edge
Tournaments Competed in : Nothing important
Special Skills: Getting loads of friends.
Years Playing: 5 years.
Your motto: "Sit yo butt down!" (usually what happens when I just delivered something real fatal. Rather its killing you in COD6, or OTKing you in Yugioh. XD!)
Favorite Card: Reptillianne Vaskii
Key Card: Reptillianne Naga
Favorite Deck: Machines. (Various kinds of Machines monsters.)
Hatred Deck: X-Sabers. (Cat just limited one move. They get Faultroll the duel is almost over.)
A little about you: Well... I don't care what other people say/think about me. Which makes me fun and exciting.

Look! LOOK! Mine is actually different from..

"Hello Welcome to DAD Academy, Have fun stay active."

oh btw

Hello, Welcome to DAD Academy, Have fun and stay active!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum