Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Competition.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Competition. Empty New Competition. Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:32 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Hello all!
I have a new idea of a competition. Actually they will be two competition.

Deck Shop Of The Month
Graphic Shop Of The Month

It's simple. At the end of each month we will start nominating and voting for the best GFX and Deck Shops in the members' opinion. The winners will have a nice reward.
It will be only a first place. no second or third. Since it will be each month the shop owner maybe rewarded 1000 DC for example!

So what do you think of this?!

2New Competition. Empty Re: New Competition. Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:05 am

Nedvedd

Nedvedd
Freshmen
Freshmen

hmm, I like it Smile

I have also an idea for a Competiotion and it is:

Best quote of the week/month

People will nominate several quotes (from real posts, cannot nominate their own posts) + reason why they nominate it (funny quote, fail quote, etc), then poll, then winner, then money... xD

3New Competition. Empty Re: New Competition. Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:21 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

mhmm good idea,but that wouldnt really be a competition),since its once a month,and other than that 1000 would be too much imo... . but we can discuss it with the staff.

and @nedvedd i like it,but how about ham quotes?8D xD xDxD

4New Competition. Empty Re: New Competition. Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:36 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Nice idea Nevedd. Joker we can decrease the amount of reward since I said for example. also we can shorten the time Smile

5New Competition. Empty Re: New Competition. Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 am

Nedvedd

Nedvedd
Freshmen
Freshmen

how about ham quotes?8D xD xDxD

It is a forum and in my opinion we should keep it strict to the forum (if the idea is going to be approved).

Also it can be every month and nominating a quote from the previous month!

6New Competition. Empty Re: New Competition. Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:46 am

Anonymous

No offense to anyone, but these ideas seem pointless. Deck Shop and Graphic Shop might look like a nice idea at first, but there are limited shops opened especially in Deck Shop area. These seem more like yearly events that can be added to the DAD Adwards instead of just making them monthly. I do not have a valid reason to argue about quote of month, but I just do not like that idea. The rest of the discussion between these ideas will be talked among the staff. If either of you want to add something you may feel free to message me. Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum