Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farewell

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Farewell Empty Farewell Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:09 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Hello DAD duelists. I want to announce my leave from DAD. I'm not sure about turn back but I can say my reason: I think DAD going to be inactive please. Don't get me wrong, it's notthat kind of last time shoot LOL. I only supposed to Admins notice this.

Again if you get me important I want to say about DAD's inacttivity. Firstly it's not enough change theme, banners, competitions, tournaments. Staff have to be more active. I see only an admin and a moderator, not more. Even they'd be perfect, they can't do some things since they are not leader.

In addition, Staff don't listen members enough. I asked a thing from a Staff member and he even didn't ask me reason.

I only said what I thought. I repeat, it's not last time shoot to say what I wanted.

Farewell DAD. Whatever happened, I lived 1009 + this post here. It was interesting experience for me...

2Farewell Empty Re: Farewell Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:11 am

Nova

Nova
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Deuces.

3Farewell Empty Re: Farewell Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:13 am

†Obito†

†Obito†
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Lol...cya dude ;(

4Farewell Empty Re: Farewell Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:18 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

lol wtf...

cya

5Farewell Empty Re: Farewell Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:41 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

You said you were leaving before, but you didn't. So i don't believe you're leaving. And i think this is just a way to get attention.

CLOSED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum