Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card]

+6
Lee Chaolan
Andrey57
Neji
Crow95
Atlus
SpiTFire96
10 posters

Which card should win COTW#27?

Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_lcap10%Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_lcap29%Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_rcap 29% [ 6 ]
Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_lcap5%Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_lcap5%Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_lcap10%Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_lcap19%Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_rcap 19% [ 4 ]
Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_lcap14%Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] I_vote_rcap 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3- This Competition Is For All Of DAD Groups Except Freshmen
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:

Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from here http://www.netrep.net )
Card effect:

Code:
[color=red]Card Name:[/color]
[color=orange]Reason:[/color]
[color=blue]Picture of Card:[/color][img][/img]
[color=green]Card effect:
[/color]
DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
((Quick Play spell))

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Gemini Spark
Light Beat FTW!
Spoiler:
Tribute 1 face-up Level 4 Gemini Monster you control and select 1 card on the field. Destroy the selected card and draw 1 card.

Last edited by Atlus on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 am; edited 3 times in total

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name: Book of Moon
Reason: Pwnz all
Picture of Card: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/1/17/BookofMoonSDSC-EN-C-1E.jpg
Card effect: Flip 1 face-up monster on the field into face-down Defense Position

PS. Horay,i knew some1's posting it besides me Inf yo Face Neji :P

Last edited by Crow95 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

Card Name: Mystical Space Typhoon
Reason:-1 heavy + 2 mst
Picture of Card:Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] MysticalSpaceTyphoonHL2-EN-UPR-UE
Card effect:
Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

DAMMIT CROW I WAS POSTING BOM

Andrey57

Andrey57
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Card Name:Scapegoat
Reason:because this card can save you
Picture of Card: Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] 232px-ScapegoatTP7-EN-R-UE
Card effect:f you activate this card, you cannot Summon other monsters this turn. Special Summon 4 "Sheep Tokens" (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. The "Sheep Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set).

Lee Chaolan

Lee Chaolan
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Emergency Teleport
Reason: Works well in Tele-DAD and swarm synchro
Picture of Card:Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] 27761142363361030
Card effect: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your hand or Deck. During the End Phase this turn, remove from play that monster.

Notilos

Notilos
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Enemy controller

Reason: Cuz It Can Save You Or Take From Your opp Monster to tribut Him (Really Cool)

Picture of Card: Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] 3703973277898080_1

Card effect: Select and activate 1 of these effects: • Change the battle position of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. • Tribute 1 monster. Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Take control of it until the End Phase.

Anonymous

Card Name: Limiter Removal
Reason: Its a quick play spell card.
Picture of Card: Google it.
Card effect: Double the ATK of all face-up Machine-Type monsters you control, until the end of this turn. During the End Phase, destroy all monsters that were affected by this effect.

Blitz

Blitz
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: ScrapStorm
Reason: its awesome Very Happy
Picture of Card:Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] ScrapstormDREV-EN-C-1E google it
Card effect: Select 1 face-up "Scrap" monster you control. Send 1 "Scrap" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, then draw 1 card. Then, destroy the selected monster.

Dinoxer

Dinoxer
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name:My Body as a Shield
Reason: Saved my creatures many times, I rather pay life and win the duel then lose my monster and lose the duel, works well in anti-trap decks!
Picture of Card:

Card of the week #26 [Quick-play spell card] MyBodyasaShieldCP01-EN-C-UE

Card Effect: When your opponent activates a card or effect that would destroy 1 or more monster(s) on the field. Pay 1500 lp to negate the activation of that card and destroy it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/daniel945656

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

the poll is up, so you can start vote

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

and the winner is Crow95 with Book of moon.Gratz