Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points]

+3
Crow95
Atlus
SpiTFire96
7 posters

What is the Best 0 Atk monster?

Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points] I_vote_lcap25%Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points] I_vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points] I_vote_lcap13%Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points] I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points] I_vote_lcap50%Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points] I_vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points] I_vote_lcap12%Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points] I_vote_rcap 12% [ 1 ]
Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points] I_vote_lcap0%Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points] I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points] I_vote_lcap0%Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points] I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3- This Competition Is For All Of DAD Groups Except Freshmen
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:

Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from here http://www.netrep.net )
Card effect:

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
((Monster with 0 attack))

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Card Name: Effect Veiler
Reason: its awsum
Picture of Card:
Spoiler:
Card effect: During your opponent's Main Phase, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to select 1 face-up Effect Monster your opponent controls. Negate the effect(s) of that monster until the End Phase.

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name: Battle Fader
Reason: its smexy
Picture of Card:Card Name: Effect Veiler
Reason: its awsum
Picture of Card: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100701034952/yugioh/images/1/1c/BattleFaderABPF-EN-UR-1E.png

Card effect: When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and end the Battle Phase. If this card is Special Summoned with this effect, remove it from play when it is removed from the field.

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Card Name: Snowman Eater
Reason: pretty kul
Picture of Card

Card effect: When this card is flipped face-up, destroy 1 face-up monster on the field.

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

King Kaiba

King Kaiba
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Name: Consecrated Light
Reason: Main card in side decks.

Effect: Neither player can Normal or Special Summon DARK monsters or declare an attack with a DARK monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a DARK monster, and you take no Battle Damage from that battle.

Lee Chaolan

Lee Chaolan
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Fog King
Reason: Can stop a high tribute deck in a heartbeat
Picture of Card: Card of the Week #28 [Monster with 0 Attack Points] LODT-EN098
Card Effect: You can Normal Summon this card with 1 Tribute, or without a Tribute. The ATK of this card is equal to the combined original ATK of the monsters Tributed to summon it. Neither player can Tribute monsters.

Keyblade

Keyblade
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Card: Thousand Eyes Restrict
Reason: There was a reason this got banned (It pwns)
Picture:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061014033357/yugioh/images/2/24/Thousand-EyesRestrictMC1-EN-ScR.jpg

Effect:
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, other monsters cannot change their battle positions or attack.

Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field, and equip it to this card (this effect can only be used once per turn, and you can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card).

The ATK and DEF of this card become the same amounts as the monster equipped to this card. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Poll is being put up now people ^_^

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Snowman eater which was nominated by enigma wins this week
~Topic locked~

Sponsored content