Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

kcvds history (some big duelists carre with me):D

+9
death-coder
Staxx
KingMP94
Shadow
BM Joker
TWDOR
Designer Drugs
KratoS
Hisuka
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hisuka

Hisuka
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

hi every one here is hisuka
i will now talk about old kcvds and how it started and witch academy was top in this time and how i know DAD and kiryu,niptaker,itc,sam,.. because both of them who made me famous

1st we all know that KCVDS started as 1.14 it was little strong and didnt have alot of cards like now i used to use blue eyes white dragon at this time there wasnt any academy i think but since 1.15 untill 19 there were academies and 1st academy ever i join was twilight duel academy it had me/ryan/aza/ and more
aza was top in this time and i was strong enough to beat him in a tourny in 1st place i beat him and thats how i know aza and then he joind DK and there it started to aza to be known enough to every one over kcvds he is strong and smart in making decks ,,, in this time i was a ham duelist i didnt lose over 4 mounthes and some how KK was hosting tourny to chose best duelist to join DK academy and i won it but my wrong was i thought im king of games xD (young and confused) i didnt follow rules i actually dont like it i got banned and unkown asked me to join FE and i said (FE wtf who is there ,, he said aza/devil man/mufc/omega/me/poddy/,,, and dont remember who else) i said i dont jon with nubs (didnt know any one of them at this time except aza and i didnt like him actually) any way got testes and join FE then kiked from it because didnt follow rules again then we made SDA academy and we challinged DAD academy and i said wow kiryu and DAD i think i can beat both ya i think xD at this time i was in 1.19 so i didnt know how to synch or any thing so i used nub deck i lose to DAD 2-1 and this was a great acheavement actually specially when i used deck without any thing and he had synch and dad and choas
and kiryu same way since this time we hate each others and begain umm what we call new era between me and dad academy untill KOG academy we became friends and i hade alot of matches vs DAD actually ( i won most of it BTW (i recorded all of it DAD :DDD) kc at this time was great most of cards joind the game and alot of strong members join kog and it was golden age for DLK and when we say DLK we know best team in kc ever it had (aza/techo/dante/itc/kiryu/sam/pilover/dad/scooh/warmachine/tara/,,,,,) u can see all pro are there and DLK was like Real .M today and they actually up our lvl to new lvl and sure i tried to join DLK more than one time actually no dought about that im strong and wana be with best in this game // my lvl was close to DAD at this time but to kiryu and itc i said inside my self(man i need to make some decks at least i can be close to thier lvl) this time i was very good with KC cards i became stronger untill i join FE and it was great to join FE actually i join some teams befor like GT/SE and more but FE is special to me we had neko/yami/mufc/omega/ and more we were good and the time that i stayed there was cool to me actually i learned alot from them at this time we had cat and 2 CS kiryu was best one there wowowowo he was king of cat at this time his special he kik alot of academies with it ,, umm alot of wars with it he was good and kiryu and me we had special story specially we became from that to this so we bacame friends he learnt me alot actually we was talking per hours about a deck i make or ruling i wana him to discripe and that is best thing here in kcvds because i know members in kc still dont like each others and that nt true its a game u both had a story line with each others its over and one of u beat other one or its solved so be friends ,,, any way DAD came and beat YKJ alone his favor as i remember after KOGA lost to DAD twice and to new duelists that joins here or in real life they should know that losing isnt bad ,, in bast days when i lose i used to be angry and saying he cheat or what ever ,, but i saw losing thing make u gain another ,,, DAD is good duelist in the bast he was more stronger may be due to shuffler or any thing else ,, and we come to niptaker he was KOG in DAD for long really long time and i said to him who u think u are, u call ur self KOG i can beat u ... and he was actually very smart he know that im new and i wana to learn some thing and i wana to prove my self (he won for sure) but that was long time and kiryu won BC and now #1 in DAD to face him on KOG it was 3-0 to kiryu ( nip answerd me saying /he used his power as admin and force me to duel and he won 3-0/) if it was right or wrong it was great to see kiryu kog at same time that people said kiryu nononon he is overrated he is normal and lblblbl he proved that he isnt normal member here in kcvds and in an intervew with kiry he said i was affriad from facing ITC he is the most pro here and always dont excpect which deck he will use , he was right im sure Very Happy no need to talk about itc.
and we begain anoth BC 38 star me and nip 38 star duel for 12
he said i know u came here to do something and he said i wana face u if u beat me u take 12 and i the same . and this was more than BC to me as taker chalinge me and this great that mean i started to make attentions come to me we duel and i won so i should go to finals but ballin banned me in this time because i didnt have any records for 10 point only and taker went to finals to beat BM and become 1st duelist here .
and i cant forget sam umm u know that we arent friends we just dont duel each others so much and when we have match with tourny we say(hi-hi how are u - fine - fine is fine ) no more but he was tester in KOGA and 1st test i take was with him i won 2-0 that was the begaining to be famous in this academy as sam known as strong and things like that then i joind a tourny then facing sam in finals and win too then in arena duel and so on so he started to feel like some thing bad to me people started to say he is better and that wasnt true sam was better but i was smarter in side and thats why ITC chosed him nt me to join DLK i had test and won 2-0 i said yea i joind other wise sam joind and i asked he said u are (good but he is better and u can win but he cant)
i think he was know the lvl of sam really well because he is better than me so in future he will know they way to win .. and i was confused what team i join or what i do so i started to ummm like we say it make some noise make things here and there and fight this and this and i get alot of problem to me but this
made alot of exciting here always there is bad guy and good one i most of the time was the bad one but this make sounds here looks cool as KK challinge me and he lose then mufc and lose so in hams we had alot of chalinge and i was trying to make my lvl high to play my part very well as the evil one should be strong untill best duelist come and beat him and i played it very well much time

for sure there are alot of strong duelists like lili/fanis/dart/omega/ these men need pages to say any thing about them i hope u injoyed about this story.....

KratoS

KratoS
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

u postin this bcuz .-. ?
why are u treatin this cyber world as if it is ur real life ?
wierd ._.

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

get a life already, i wont even try reading it lawl

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

The guy wanted to tell you something he likes so stop blaming him, I've read it and enjoyed it.

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Hisuka wrote: who made me famous

since when r u famous? ._.

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

BM Joker wrote:
Hisuka wrote: who made me famous

since when r u famous? ._.

since he became ITC, duh

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

and how i know DAD and kiryu,niptaker,itc,sam,

when i read dat i thought the guys listed above were all different persons lol :P

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

If you only put this much effort into your real life...

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Wtf is all this shit

Stopped a quarter through it

If you wanna write something, try to not make it suck... #justsayin

death-coder

death-coder
Freshmen
Freshmen

ok lolz i read first part of it than i had to go .. busy ... either way as twdor said i enjoyed it ... i joined kc when it was 1.15 and i dindt knew about academies ... joined for like 1 day and left than re-joined at 1.19 ... didnt knew u back than so i cant tell u were that famous XD
eitehr way cool story

http://whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com/

Stify

Stify
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i also enjoyed reading it. Wink

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

By reading the comments on the ones who posted below me, I can really compare the "haters" with the people who don't hate. Did not read it, but no comment on it. It's just funny how some people have mean things to say. Why don't some of you get a life instead of spamming and posting crap on other's peoples life stories online? XD

EDIT: If you don't want to read my long post either, than basically what I am saying is that if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing at all Smile

http://duelkings.forumotion.net/index.htm

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

well, the way i see it, ppl are talking about something that they like and how they got started so i don't see how some ppl (STX and a few others) don't seem to care about others experiences...honestly ppl, if you don't want to read it, then don't post about it...i thought it was just fine just as TWDOR said...enough said...

topic locked

Blitz

Blitz
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

wow you guys are such haters lol. we all have a long story about the time we waste here.. no point in insulting people that share it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum