Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster]

+3
JadenSRB
Stardust Dragon
SpiTFire96
7 posters

What is the best Dragon Type Monster?

Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] I_vote_lcap22%Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] I_vote_lcap33%Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] I_vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] I_vote_lcap11%Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] I_vote_lcap0%Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] I_vote_lcap22%Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] I_vote_lcap11%Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3- This Competition Is For All Of DAD Groups Except Freshmen
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:
Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from NetRep
Card effect:

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
[Dragon]

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name:Stardust Dragon
Reason:simply awesome and regeneration ability
Picture of Card:Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] StardustDragonDP08-EN-SR-1E
Card effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. If you negate an effect this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase.
Good luck everyone

JadenSRB

JadenSRB
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name: Light and Darkness Dragon
Reason: Dragunity Leyvatan loop,EPIC eff,win condition...
Picture of Card:

Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] 300px-LightandDarknessDragonSTOR-ENSE1-SR-LE

Card effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, its Attribute is also treated as DARK. When a Spell or Trap Card is activated, or the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, that activation is negated and this card loses 500 ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 monster in your Graveyard. Then destroy all cards you control, and Special Summon that monster.

Legendkiller

Legendkiller
Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name: Scrap Dragon
Reason: Best 1 for 1 monster out there if you ask me + WAY to epic in Scraps
Picture: Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] 300px-ScrapDragonDREV-EN-UR-1E
Eff:
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, you can select 1 card you control and 1 card your opponent controls. Destroy them. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 non-Synchro "Scrap" monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it.

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Card name: Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the end
Reason: .......... Fucking pro card is pro. Plus retro chaos decks pwned with it. Was one of the only cards to be banned in the TCG, and mentioned to be banned in the animé.. true fact :P. + Its considered the most broken monster ever made
Picture: Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] ChaosEmperorDragon-EnvoyoftheEndIOC-NA-ScR-1E
Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. You can pay 1000 Life Points to send all cards in both players' hands and on the field to the Graveyard. Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card that is sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

Riiyuki

Riiyuki
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Reason: We all know the effect and we all know how broken it is...what would dragons be without Red-eye's Darkness 0.o?
Picture of Card:
Spoiler:
Card effect: You can remove from play 1 Dragon-Type monster you control to Special Summon this card. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster, except "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon", from your hand or Graveyard.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Name of Card: Prime Material Dragon
Reason for Nomination: EXTREMELY, if not one of the most useful, cards in Dragon Decks AND in Psychic decks b/c of its effect damage-absorption ability + prevention ability
Picture of Card: Card of the week #47 [Dragon type monster] PTDN-EN087
Effect of Card: Any effect that would inflict damage to a player instead increases their Life Points by the same amount. When a card's effect to destoy a monster(s) on the field is activated, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate its activation and destroy the card.

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Poll is up now

Ilija

Ilija
Freshmen
Freshmen

stardus dragon

reason: goes in any deck

Sponsored content