Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

airgoldman24 Test and Dorm

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1airgoldman24 Test and Dorm Empty airgoldman24 Test and Dorm Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:56 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

I) Deck Build: 20 points maximum
5 points given for 60 card deck.

II) Efficient Card Usage: 20 points maximum
6 points given

III) Ruling Knowledge: 10 Points
4 points given. Duelist Summoned monster and then used a normal spell, then tried to use the monsters summon eff.

IV) Match Result:
- Member wins 2-1 – 7 points

V) Ruling Questions:
- 1 Correct Answer: 5 points

VI) Deck Originality: 5 points
2 points given

VII) Complete Match Control: 10 points maximum
3 points given.

VIII) Side Deck Usage: 10 points
3 points given

IX) Extra Comments:
first duel was given as a win because i D/C. this duelist knows how to use his cards, know the rulings for his cards. but sometimes used them in a poor way, mainly summoning monsters in atk for no reason when monster could have been set to spare some of his LP, and sometimes playing cards out of order. As a duelist Airgold is average, but his deck bulding skills are below average. told duelist to use best deck, and he did. i lost to a 60 card deck. which looks bad for me, but looks good for you. If i had used a higher tier deck you would have lost, not because of your dueling skills, but because of your deck which is clogged with unnecessary cards. Good Job on your test and hope to see you progress in your deck building skills.

Total: 33/100

LVL 4 SLIFER DUELIST

2airgoldman24 Test and Dorm Empty Re: airgoldman24 Test and Dorm Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:34 am

Placido

Placido
Tester
Tester

welcome to slifer bro hf and stay active

staxx u lost to a 60 cards deck Rolling of the floor Rolling of the floor Rolling of the floor

3airgoldman24 Test and Dorm Empty Re: airgoldman24 Test and Dorm Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:41 am

slonaka

slonaka
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Staxx wrote:i lost to a 60 card deck. which looks bad for me, but looks good for you. If i had used a higher tier deck you would have lost

Are you sure lame? Rolling of the floor

4airgoldman24 Test and Dorm Empty Re: airgoldman24 Test and Dorm Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:45 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

slonaka wrote:
Staxx wrote:i lost to a 60 card deck. which looks bad for me, but looks good for you. If i had used a higher tier deck you would have lost

Are you sure lame? Rolling of the floor

if your gunna talk trash to me, at least give congraz to airgoldman first, so that its not completely spam.

5airgoldman24 Test and Dorm Empty Re: airgoldman24 Test and Dorm Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 am

slonaka

slonaka
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Gratz airgoldman.
Staxx you lost to 60 cards deck hahahaha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum