Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

King007's Room

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1King007's Room Empty King007's Room Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:05 am

Placido

Placido
Tester
Tester

Deck used: verz

I) Deck Build: 20

II) Efficient Card Usage: 17
-3: in game 1 if you went for ophion instead of black corn that wouldve been better for u

III) Ruling Knowledge:7
he told me that i cant summon malefic stardust dragon while the seal of orichalcos is face-up ._.

Match Result: members wins 2-1 +7

V) Ruling Questions:
-2 Correct answers: 10

VI) Deck Originality: 3 points

VII) Complete Match Control: 7 points maximum
-He controled game 1 and 3

VIII) Side Deck Usage: 5 points

Total points :76 - obelisk blue lvl 1

welcome to obelisk

Last edited by Placido on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

2King007's Room Empty Re: King007's Room Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:23 am

King007

King007
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Thanks for the test placido but you forgot some points i deserve there Smile

First of all, the ruling knowledge is about making ruling mistakes WITHIN the duel. Plus that's not a ruling mistake, i just forgot that malefic SD is not in extra, i got confused it happens Wink

Second, i got 2 ruling questions right, the one about the malefic SD, Seal of orichalcos and Lance. And the other one about the Light and Darkness dragon and Chaos dragon emperor.

Third, in game 1, you were using inzektors and they're not really famous for summoning high level monsters out from the blank, plus i still won that game and if i hadn't used corn, i would have had troubles with zenmaines.

I hope i'm not sounding rude or any thing, it's just i deserve those points which could get me into Stardust Blue.

3King007's Room Empty Re: King007's Room Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:14 am

Placido

Placido
Tester
Tester

im not gonna argue...at the time i was putting the points i had thoughts that i dont remember now, however i counted the 10 points for the ruling questions but i didnt write them up...still there was 4 points missing ... dunno where they had gone.... i counted them again and its lvl 1 obelisk some admin may move the topic
and after the duel when i was asking him the rulings question he told me about the msd thing and i thought thats considered a ruling KNOWLEDGE ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum