Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Dark Armed Dragon

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To Dark Armed Dragon Empty To Dark Armed Dragon Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:40 am

The Dark Creator

The Dark Creator
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Don't you think about better program that KCVDs? at first this program looks like perfect, but then I try to evolution my The Dark Creator deck I find a problems and it's not little problem that there but.. Pvz : there isn't Allure Of Darnkess, D Hero- Plasma, Trade-In, Armageddon Knight, Dark Grepher, Phantom of Chaos and much more. So my deck is really slow down for this... Full deck working atk couple turns until final strike, but without that cards I need 10-20 turns... Oh crystal beast deck it's same, there is no Pegasus, topaz tiger, all crystal beasts. If you don't thinking about better program whrite and then I will try to create new deck. (ofc it will be very slowly...)

2To Dark Armed Dragon Empty Re: To Dark Armed Dragon Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:42 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

oh , but for now the best yugioh game is KCVDS and its free , so most ppl like , u know what i just love the crystal beast so i want them i kcvds but what to do , and i thik they will come in KCVDS 1.16 , and i played Crystal beast deck in real but badlly i dont have pegasus and tiger to summon Rainbow Dragon and i got 4 rainbow dragons but no pegasus & tiger No No No damn on Komani Corp they dont let ppl get the cards easly

http://www.dadacademy.net

3To Dark Armed Dragon Empty Re: To Dark Armed Dragon Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:59 am

The Dark Creator

The Dark Creator
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

You use rainbow dragon? Very Happy Rainbow dragon is nothing good. I playing with Crystal Beast deck my country championship and I don't use that dragon ofc that Burn deck, DAD deck, CountDown deck, macro monarch's, macro and like that decks can defeat crystal beast easy, ofc I have a lot exp with this deck but my deck turbo is abundance becouse it's real OTK 🆒

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum