Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gondora The Dragon of Destruction final version (tested and improved vastly, all credit goes to Dark_Armed_Dragon for improvements)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shinigami1776

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

So, some of you might have seen my first Gondora The Dragon of Destruction Deck. That deck was a little weird and not nearly as stable as this one. I am wondering if this deck really counts as a burn deck since I technically burn myself. confused BUT it has been amazingly improved upon by Dark_Armed_Dragon (spent a while on Hamachi together after I posted the first version) so THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH DARK_ARMED_DRAGON FOR HELPING WITH THE MAITNENCE OF THIS DECK!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the same rules apply for this version as the first version, posting wise as well as strategy wise. This deck has won 2 long duels, which were kept under control thanks to the Gondora+Cyber Kirin combo which allows me to use Gondora's effect without paying life points!

*EDIT* The deck lost against a burn deck user named Dexter. F***ING using cards that burn me when he has the obvious strategical advantage and when I was about to lose........ Jk it was a good deck with motion cannons x3 and machiner's. I sort of won sort of lost the duel cuz he activated a cylinder and I activated one and we just figured "you know, why not?" and we just pretended megamophed Sangan's attack never happened, and so we went on and on until I won. If you can't figure it out, it doesn't count if u activate a Magic Cylinder to counter a Magic Cylinder.

. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW GONDORA'S EFFECT, THEN HERE IT IS:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Pay half of your Life Points to destroy all cards on the field except this card. For every card that is destroyed by this effect, this card gains 300 ATK. This card is sent to the Graveyard at the End Phase of the turn it was Summoned.

So, here is the deck itself, please RATE, COMMENT, AND GIVE RESPONSE.

Cards: 40

Monsters (20)
The Creator x2
Gondora The Dragon of Destruction x3
The Creator Incarnate x2
D.D. Warrior Lady
D.D. Warrior
Sangan
Cyber Kirin x2
Spirit Reaper
Marshmallon
A Cat of Ill Omen x2
Treeborn Frog
Copycat x3

Spells (14)
Megamorph
Pot of Avarice x3
A Feather of The Phoenix x2
Swords of Revealing Light
Different Dimention Capsule x3
Cost Down
Monster Reincarnation
Soul Exchange
Double Summon

Traps (6)
Life Equalizer
Solemn Wishes x2
Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Shadow Spell

So, that is my improved Gondora deck. It has been proven to be a very unorthodox deck to use, as its main strategy does not have to be it's main strategy, giving me lots of lean room with The Creator after Gondora's effect activates. RATE, COMMENT, AND GIVE RESPONSES.

Last edited by shinigami1776 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just to say.)

2Gondora The Dragon of Destruction final version (tested and improved vastly, all credit goes to Dark_Armed_Dragon for improvements) Empty haha i remeber thst deck! Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:07 pm

dexterta

Anonymous

this deck was long but i eon out of hand drawn im not a memeber here but plan 2 be and very nice deck i give it 9/10 cuz it almost beet mine
and pluz the onwer is a decent i lied a great duelist and so am i so take the challege? duel meh?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum