Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sky Scourge deck

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sky Scourge deck Empty Sky Scourge deck Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:16 pm

shinigami1776

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

So, before you say anything, don't spam because I used painul choice. It actually helps this deck a lot, and it's my one banned card for official play. So, that being said, let's get down to business. The main goal of my deck is to get monsters into the grave that I can remove for Sky Scourges Noreleas and Enrise, which are brought out via Different Dimension Capsule among other ways such as foolish burial and A Feather of The Phoenix. This deck has less spells and traps because monster draws are needed in order to get them into the grave and keep me safe by removal by Sky Scourges Noreleas and Enrise. But wait, what of Sky Scourge Invicil you ask? why, it's very useful for cancling out Spells and traps, depending on the type of monster you sacrafice for it.
Fairy: Negates all spells
Fiend: Negates all traps
So over all I think the deck came out well but not as well as it could have, so please rate, comment, and give recommendations.

Cards: 40

Monsters (27)
Sky Scourge Enrise x2
Sky Scourge Noreleas x2
Sky Scourge Invicil x2
Shining Angel x3
Sangan
Marshmallon
Giant Germ x3
Mask of Darkness
Hoshiningen
Winged Kuriboh x3
Kuriboh x3
Freya, Spirit of Victiory x2
Mad Reloader

Spells (10)
Different Dimension Capsule x2
Lightning Vortex
Painful Choice
Foolish Burial
Miracle Dig x2
Soul Absorption
A Feather of A Poenix

Traps (3)
Wall of Revealing Light
Mirror Force
Magical Cylinder

Last edited by shinigami1776 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So that the title wouldn't be messed up.)

2Sky Scourge deck Empty Re: Sky Scourge deck Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:52 pm

Dinoxer

Dinoxer
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Chaos is now all but dead, with the banning of Chaos Sorcerer in the September 2006 List. Combined with a sizeable amount of removal cards, the Chaos Deck seeks to control both hand and field. Chaos Deck Players, as a rule of playability, and survival, will usually not play their Chaos monster(s) until it can either 1) Remove a very stubborn monster from the field, or 2) Crush a sizeable chunk of the opponent's Life Points.

Recommended Cards:
Brron, Mad King of Dark World
Nova Summoner/Shining Angel
Giant Orc
Flute of summoning Kuriboh( you'll need it)
Evil Hero Malicious Edge(Your last resort if your opponent stops you from rfp) <--critical
Dark World Dealings/Hand Destruction/Card Destruction
Return from the Different Dimension
And since you have few traps, Jinzo or Royal Decree might deadlock your opponent
And maybe, Crush Card Virus

https://www.youtube.com/user/daniel945656

3Sky Scourge deck Empty Re: Sky Scourge deck Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:59 am

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I really like this deck.

However, imo a more effective build would be a Kuriboh Sky Scourge deck with Cold Wave.

Also, the awesome stalling effects of the puff are not Spells/Traps, so, Cold Wave allows them to still be used.

Using this build, you could shut down major aspects of your opponent's offense, and stall quite a bit if need be.

Here's what the build would look like:
2x Destiny Diamond Dude
3x Kuriboh
3x Winged Kuriboh
2x Shining Angel
3x Giant Germ
3x D-Hero Malicious
2x Enrise
2x Noreleas
2x Invicil
2x Mystic Tomato
(25)
3x Cold Wave
2x Lightning Vortex
2x Destiny Draw
2x Foolish Burial
NOT PAINFUL CHOICE-Its banned
Giant Trunade
MST
Heavy Storm
(12)
Mirror Force
2x Solemn Judgement

I think this could be a very successful deck if played correctly.

Try it out if you want, tell me how it went.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

4Sky Scourge deck Empty Re: Sky Scourge deck Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Dinoxer

Dinoxer
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

seems good...but invicil deadlock decks are much better than normal sky scourge decks...so far i fought

https://www.youtube.com/user/daniel945656

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum