Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stardust Dragon Synchro deck (thank you TehMrBeisbol)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shinigami1776

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

So, this is my first attempt at building a new (5D's generation) deck. Apparently, reading an article about Stardust Dragon on Yugioh wikia made me want to build a Stardust decks so badly, that I downloaded YVD (just kidding, TehMrBeisbol told me about that too XD). TehMrBeisbol helped make this deck 10 times better than I could have (sick lack of experience and card knowledge that I have). So, before you say anything, I'M NOT TRYING TO BE YUUSEI FUDO. Anyway, please give suggesstions and tell me what you think, rate, comment, do whatever it is that you people do.

PS: how do I enter a duel in YVD 9.0? It takes me directly to the deck shop when I open it and I can't figure out how to exit to get into a duel. Also, how do I read the card effect? Toggle it? How do I toggle it? I would very much like to know in order to avoid opening Internet Explorer and going to an online vendor so that I can see the full effect.

Monsters (20, +3 including stardust)
Krebons x3
Stardust Dragon (duh) x3
Marshmallon
Spirit Reaper
Sangan
Elemental Hero Stratos
Quillbolt Hedgehog x3
Doomcaliber Knight x2 (random last cards)
Mystic Tomato x3
Destiny Hero Malicious x3
Winged Kuriboh x2
Red Gadget
Green Gadget
Yellow Gadget

Spells (10)
Emergency Teleport x3
Swords of Revealing Light
Destiny Draw x3
Card Rotator x2
Sychro Blast Wave

Traps (10)
Imperial Iron Wall x3
Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Wall of Revealing Light
Shadow Spell
Black Horn of Heaven (amazingly useful)
Forced Back (even more amazingly useful)
Crush Card Virus

Remember, please answer the questions above! Bye! (until next time, at least... wait, I have to do this AGAIN!?!?!? jk)

Last edited by shinigami1776 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I left something out of the first post)

Last edited by shinigami1776 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I left something out of the first post)

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Shinigami.

You give me more credit than i deserve for stuff <3 no homo.

I personally think that since you aren't running a counter Fairies deck (lol) you could take out Forced Back and Black Horn of Heaven for 2 Bottomless Trap Hole.

I also think it would be beneficial to take out Shadow Spell and Wall of Revealing Light for 2x Threatening Roar.

Let me explain why.

Shadow Spell and Wall of Revealing Light are NOT staple cards. They are, in fact, filler cards.

They are Continuous Traps, which is by far the worst card type in the game-easily negated by MST/Dust Tornado (yes that's right, negated, read rulings people re: continuous S/T) and all your hard work is ruined with a Heavy Storm.

Jinzo shuts it down too. So, let me tell you why to use Threatening Roar:

-Whole turn of guaranteed no attacking (unless negated)
-Chainable
-If your opponent sacs a monster and you anticipate Jinzo, you can chain Roar to the tribute and then save your LP for a turn.
-Foils attempts like MST to break through your Defense.
-Stops all attacks not just one monster (Spell) or certain attacks (WORL)
-No cost (unlike WORL)

So, basically, never include Shadow Spell and WORL in decks. In pretty much any scenario, Threatening Roar is the superior card.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum