Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revolution of The People deck (HELP!)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revolution of The People deck (HELP!) Empty Revolution of The People deck (HELP!) Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:26 pm

shinigami1776

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

All right, since KCVDS has started working again (FINALLY) I decided to create a deck that has been on my mind for a while: a revolution deck. For those of you who don't know what I mean (beleive me, I don't blame you) , this deck focuses on using the card "huge revolution" in order to gain complete hand and feild control over my opponent. Here is its effect:

HUGE REVOLUTION
[Trap]
This card can only be activated during your Main Phase when "People Running About," "Oppressed People," and "United Resistance" are face-up on your side of the field. Send all cards in your opponent's hand to the Graveyard and destroy all cards your opponent controls on the field.

So, I beg you to help this deck. I would love to use it to its fullest extent, but am having trouble with that.

Cards: 40

Monsters (20)
United Resistance x3
People Running about x3
Oppressed People x3
The Creator x2
Mystical Beast Serket
The Creator Incarnate x2
Sangan
Marshmallon
Spirit Reaper
Morphing Jar
A Cat of Ill Omen x2

Spells (11)
Double Summon x2
Lightning Vortex x2
Swords of Revealing Light
Book of Moon
Level Limit-Area B
Messenger of Peace x2
Dark Factory of Mass Production x2

Traps (9)
Threatening Roar x2
Gravity Bind
Huge Revolution x3
Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Bottomless Trap Hole

Please guys help you know you wanna Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Smile

Liquidkills

Liquidkills
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

u forgot united we stand for spells or this is no rebellion

Jim Crocodile Cook

Jim Crocodile Cook
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

ok you should add ultimte offring its good with this deck and get bootem less out and add trap hole its more good and add cards to prodect your monsters cards like WABOKU thats all mate oh yeah and THUNDER OF RULER Thats all mate idk but make your deck about 42 with these cards i add

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum