Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules of Deck Posting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules of Deck Posting Empty Rules of Deck Posting Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:15 am

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Upon realizing certain problems in the Deck Place section, i feel it is important to make a set of rules regarding how you post a deck.

Rules:

1. Each deck must have a list of Monsters, Spells, and Trap Cards. Pictures are not as clear and represent less effort on the behalf of the poster.
2. You must have playtested a deck before you post for critique, as you should be able to realize some problems your deck may have.
You also need to explain your deck with a summary.
Example of a good summary:
shinigami1776 wrote:So, this deck was pretty fun to use and also lets me get out strong monsters rather quickly. I received a lot of help building this deck. It's main strategy is to summon Majestic Mech monsters with their effects rather quickly and use skill drain to purge them of their effects afterwards, thus resulting in a poweful monster (or weak monster, in senku's case) summoned quickly and efficiently. Not to say that I only use skill drain on the Majestic Mechs. It also gets great use with Fusilier Dragon, The Dual-Mode Beast. This deck also has a counter fairy strategy on the side, with Voltanis The Adjudictator in there for good measure. Over all, it's pretty balanced.

3. You can only have 3 active deck posts up at any one time. Basically, if you have received posts on your deck within the past 48 hours, it is considered active. If you no longer want feedback on your deck, feel free to ask a Mod or Admin to lock the topic for you.
4. Posting too many decks is considered spam/double posting.
5. If you need help deciding which decks to post, post the ones you think need the most work, which you have hopefully found out VIA PLAYTESTING.
6. Specify where the deck is for. Don't make a DaD deck and leave us all wondering whether we can suggest E-Teleports. Tell us what version of KCVDS, or IRL. Or even YVD.

I feel this needs to be said.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum