Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Empty BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

This deck has been INCREDIBLY successful for me. It has several strategies. I am open to suggestions, so feel free to tell me them.

BlackSkullRape**
3 Summoned Skull
3 Red-Eyes Black Dragon
1 Elemental Hero Stratos
3 Elemental Hero Prisma
3 Mirage Dragon
3 Masked Dragon
2 Exploder Dragon
-18 Monsters

3 ROTA (Reinforcement of the army)
3 Swing of Memories
1 Heavy Storm
1 Lightning Vortex
2 Ancient Rules
1 NoC (Nobleman of Crossout)
1 Fissure
2 Dragon’s Miror
1 Giant Trunade
-15 Spells

3 Dark Bribe
2 Birthright
2 PWWB (Phoenix Wing Wind Blast)
-7 Traps

3 B. Skull Dragon
3 Five-Headed Dragon
-6 Fusions

Summary and Explanation: This deck uses the basic summary of many common metagame decks based around Elemental Hero Prisma, in my opinion one of the most versatile cards in the game due to its incredible ability. However there is a twist. This deck first will send Summoned Skull and Red-Eyes to the Graveyard, revive them with Birthright, and proceed to attack with the support of 3 Dark Bribes, 3 PWWBs, 3 Mirage Dragons, and Giant Trunade/Heavy Storm. However, if my field is wiped with Lightning Vortex there is a secondary strategy. Depending on how many monsters i have in my grave, i can use Dragon's Mirror to Fusion Summon either B. Skull Dragon or Five Headed Dragon, both with insanely high attack, capable of taking out pretty much any common High attack monster in the metagame, whether its Dark Armed Dragon or Stardust Dragon. This deck finds a way to use cards that would usually be considered dead draws, by using Ancient Rules to SS Red-Eyes B.D. and Summoned Skull.

As for other cards: Exploder Dragon is used to clear the field of huge monsters taht cause me problems, like Jinzo, which negates Birthright and PWWB.
Masked Dragon: Searches out Exploder, field presence.
Stratos: searches Prisma
ROTA: Searches Stratos/Prisma

Please rate and fix this deck to the best of your ability. Thank you for your time.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

2BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Empty Re: BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:16 am

Dinoxer

Dinoxer
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Its a good deck build manupilating the deck it self...hard to find much errors

-2 phoniex wingblast
+2 Royal decree?
-1 Giant Turnade
+1 Lightning Vortex?

Uh..did u forgot monster reborn? Add it in?

https://www.youtube.com/user/daniel945656

3BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Empty Re: BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

No i didn't forget it.

I actually prefer Swing of Memories, since i don't want the monster to remain on the field.

I want it to be in the Grave so i can access with Dragon's Mirror.

Uh. Royal Decree? In a deck running 7 traps? That's a no.

Wing Blast? Its one of the best cards in the game. It lets you know what the opponent is going to draw, and effectively ruins any monster that is a dead draw normally.'

Uh, so i don't want to be rude, but i disagree with all your fixes. Thanks for trying to help regardless. More input please?

4BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Empty Re: BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:15 pm

shinigami1776

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Damn nice build, as always. I'm pretty sure that there's a reason for everything, but I'll put in a few things that might (and believe me, it's a big might) work. Dragon's rage (it's a dragon deck, sort of, and a piercing ability for B. Skull or 5 headed dragon would be pretty sweet) , possibly Hero Signal to help search for your fusion E-Heros, Tyrant Wing to help your dragons' attacking agressiveness, and finally Eradicator Epidemic Virus or Deck Devistation Virus to help get rid of summoned skull if you need to (Dragon's Mirror use afterwards, anyone?) and put a little lock down ability in there, also this may be useful if your opponent is running a low level deck or a beat down deck, or a deck that relies on spells and traps. You may also use this when you use swing of memories. I'm sorry if this didn't help much at all. I couldn't find any cards that I thought needed to be removed.

5BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Empty Re: BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

No actually shinigami, you helped. Its nice to know what i could put in if this build starts suddenly failing for certain reasons. Like, i personally don't want any dragon support cards, at the moment, but i am going to consider for sure. For instance, the hand discarding effect of dragon's rage really puts me off- so Dark Bribe is there instead.

I haven't seen many low-level decks, but i have to admit, killing a bunch of the little monsters that are needed to allow most decks to function, plus that working with Swing of Memories is QUITE APPEALING.

Will DEFINITELY side-deck 3 Deck Devastation Virus.
Thanks for the idea.
Also thanks for the "as always" comment.
More rates please. You get imaginary cookies, come on.

6BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Empty Re: BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:41 am

Dinoxer

Dinoxer
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Its hard to give u fixes...this deck is close to perfection 98%..the other 2% is a KCVDS error of bad draws..inescapable so i think ur deck is perfect but lets try
-Dragon's rage? useful against some def monsters
-Threatening roar might hinder ur opponent if u want ur monsters alive or double summon?

https://www.youtube.com/user/daniel945656

7BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Empty Re: BlackSkullRape-A Deck Recipe by TMB Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Aw thanks for the complement Dinoxer.

And, regarding Threatening Roar-i considered it, but you know, i like this deck to be as much focused on offense. Good side-deck idea.

Unfortunately can't use these ideas in my next tournament at DK, already submitted my decklist.

Well thanks guys
=).

-locked-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum