Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Best Duelist "Matrix"

+5
Bertha
Dr. Jackal
Evil jaden
Simon
Matrix
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Best Duelist "Matrix" Empty The Best Duelist "Matrix" Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Matrix

Freshmen
Freshmen

Well everyone knows i am matrix and top 5 best in kcvds i been around since 1.14. I have a clan known as the matrix clan of course and around june my clan members will be back.

2The Best Duelist "Matrix" Empty Re: The Best Duelist "Matrix" Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Welcome and enjoy your stay , and get your game on!!!!!!

http://www.dadacademy.net

3The Best Duelist "Matrix" Empty Re: The Best Duelist "Matrix" Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:37 pm

Evil jaden

Evil jaden
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

welcome to DAD academy and CONGRATZZ for ur room HF

4The Best Duelist "Matrix" Empty Re: The Best Duelist "Matrix" Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Lets duel Sometime Matrix! HeeHee!

5The Best Duelist "Matrix" Empty Re: The Best Duelist "Matrix" Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:08 am

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Top 5 in KCVDS....Hmm, i seriously doubt that. Just saying, i've NEVER seen you around BC, OR seen your clan at BCTAU.. what makes you say you're teh best? Up there with lili, reborn, mako, renji, headcase, among many others? Hm.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

6The Best Duelist "Matrix" Empty Re: The Best Duelist "Matrix" Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:20 am

Joanna18

Joanna18
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Matrix wrote:Well everyone knows i am matrix and top 5 best in kcvds i been around since 1.14. I have a clan known as the matrix clan of course and around june my clan members will be back.

hm we both know that u lie cause ALL of u (Matrix People) are usually noobs and have very bad behaviour

TehmMrBeisbol wrote:Top 5 in KCVDS....Hmm, i seriously doubt that. Just saying, i've NEVER seen you around BC, OR seen your clan at BCTAU.. what makes you say you're teh best? Up there with lili, reborn, mako, renji, headcase, among many others? Hm.

i totallly agree

so plz be polite here

http://www.kaibacorporation.com

7The Best Duelist "Matrix" Empty Re: The Best Duelist "Matrix" Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:56 am

Dragonknight

Dragonknight
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Well i doubt that Matrix I have never Ever seen You ~~~ And Nobody knows U ! So how can u Be Between the 5 bests ! anywayz i think the Best duelists are : Sasuke Uchiha , Johan Anderson (Admin of Asterphoenix.com) , Headcase , Renji Abarai , Itachi The Criminal ,liliputas .... and many more anywayz Lets Duel Sometimes And See If You R Right xD

8The Best Duelist "Matrix" Empty Re: The Best Duelist "Matrix" Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yeah. I think that Mako Tsunami (pirateyoshi) should be up there. I beat liliputas 2200-0 once, but, like that counts for everything. Yeah.. uh... anyone that says they're the best duelist probably isn't. But, i won't put you down right away. Just.. uh, talk is cheap mkay?

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

9The Best Duelist "Matrix" Empty Re: The Best Duelist "Matrix" Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

as joanna said i know all these "matrix" ppl they are all arogant self centered and they got bad behaviours
no offence
anyway welcome to DAD academy

10The Best Duelist "Matrix" Empty Re: The Best Duelist "Matrix" Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:29 pm

CrimsonRiku

CrimsonRiku
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

TehMrBeisbol wrote:Yeah. I think that Mako Tsunami (pirateyoshi) should be up there. I beat liliputas 2200-0 once, but, like that counts for everything. Yeah.. uh... anyone that says they're the best duelist probably isn't. But, i won't put you down right away. Just.. uh, talk is cheap mkay?

ive dueled 2 people from matrix before. Pure Matrix and someone else. Considering i beat them. they are a pretty good clan. Welcome to DAD Academy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum