Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DestinyDAD build-undefeated so far.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DestinyDAD build-undefeated so far. Empty DestinyDAD build-undefeated so far. Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Enjoy. I will explain everything after the decklist.

Dark Armed Destiny
3x Destiny Hero Malicious
2x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Destiny Hero Dasher
2x Jinzo
2x Destiny Hero Doom Lord
2x Strike Ninja
1x Prometheus King of Darkness
1x Dekoichi the Battlechanted
1x Morphing Jar
1x Sangan
1x Snipe Hunter ( 18 )
2x Soul Release
1x Hammer Shot
1x Smashing Ground
1x Lightning Vortex
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon ( 14 )
1x Mirror Force ( 8 )

Strategy-Get Destiny Heroes like Dasher and Malicious into Graveyard, respectively allowing me to Summon Jinzo when i draw it (Maclicious can Special Summon other Malicious, tribute, and Dasher's effect lets me Special Summon Jinzo as i draw it. One this is in play, i can rack up some damage with Jinzo/Strike Ninja/Dasher and wittle down some Life Points. Now this is the first strategy-note when i draw Dark Armed i will immediately calcualte the number of Darks in my Grave, and use either Soul Release or Strike Ninja to make me have just 3-then will Special Summon Dark Armed. This puts my opponent in a bad position-if they deal with Jinzo, they have to deal with Dark Armed+ Solemn Judgement + Dark Bribe, and a graveyard full of Dark monsters for fodder. IF they kill JInzo, i can proceed to make them defenseless with Dark Armed. ANy Mirror Force or Bottomless they try to use on Dark Armed is either negated by JInzo or by Dark Bribe/Solemn Judgement. Note: this deck is not a Speed DAD deck, because if it was i would run more draw power with some Foolish Burials. Use of SpeedDAD decks is hard in KCVDS, due to the lack of Dark Grepher and Armageddon Knight, so when rating my DestinyDAD deck take that into account. Also, for all you people who dont know, the top DAD Decks are TeleDAD and DestinyDAD-almost every DAD deck will run multiple Malicious.

Counter List:
Dimension Fissure decks-hard to beat, but i can Heavy Storm/MST/Dark Bribe/Snipe Hunter them, and JInzo can negate Macro Cosmos, so this problem is partially solved.
NEcrovalley: Similar problems, similar counters
SIx Samurai: Unless i draw DAD fast this can be a huge problem. Bottomless helps solve this, but not entirely-swarming the field with YAichi, Grandmaster, and SHien can turn me into a DeadDAD deck, but not always-i might run one Cyber Dragon to help with antiswarm, and ideas? Also one thing i dislike about KCVDS is side decking system is not good +easy to sswitch between duels, one thing they should improve on. So if i had a Side Deck it would look like this:

2x Mobius
2x Mystic Tomato
1x Breaker the Magical warrior
1x Cyber Dragon
2x Lightning Vortex
1x Card Destruction
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Miracle Dig
3x Malevolent Catastrophe
1x Torrential Tribute

So, any suggestions? Much appreciated. Bye XP

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

2DestinyDAD build-undefeated so far. Empty Re: DestinyDAD build-undefeated so far. Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:11 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

XD thanks a bunch-Dartz, any good suggestion to morphing jar? Its good to get some more draw power and grave control, but yeah, maybe
- 1x Morphing Jar
+ 1x Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive or..
+ 1 Mad Reloader?

OMG mad reloader might actually work, gets me grave control and its dark. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

3DestinyDAD build-undefeated so far. Empty Re: DestinyDAD build-undefeated so far. Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:39 pm

jacobriede

jacobriede
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

i personally think jar is better than dekoichi, id say drop dekoichi, 2 soul release, and hammer shot for gorz and 3 allure of darkness

4DestinyDAD build-undefeated so far. Empty Re: DestinyDAD build-undefeated so far. Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:43 am

jacobriede

jacobriede
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

well, since it doesnt cost anything, how bout crush card?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum