Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CREDIT FOR IDEA GOES TO EVILYUSEI-my HorusLock Build

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Horus NecroDeathLock
----------------------
3x Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6
3x Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4
2x Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8
2x Horus Servant
2x Gravekeeper’s Spy
2x Gravekeeper’s Commandant
2x Gravekeeper’s Guard
2x Don Zaloog ( 18 )
---------------------------
3x Level Up
2x Level Modulation
2x My Body As A Shield
3x Necrovalley
2x Enemy Controller
2x Book of Moon
1x Mystical Space Typhoon ( 15 )
----------------------------
3x Royal Decree
2x Solemn Judgement
2x Dark Bribe ( 7 )

I saw EvilYusei make a deck just like this, and instantly noticed the possibilites! I mean, negating all Spells and Traps, with an abundance of strong monsters! And with Horus's Servant, Horus LV8, and Royal Decree, there is no way Horus LV8 can be destroyed, aside from people destroying my Servant and somehow instantly getting a monster with 3000+ attack O_O.
My build is differenet-i run Solemn, Dark Bribe, and Royal Decree. He runs Mirror Force and Dust Tornado. I run Don Zaloogs, so that i can possibly make them deck out or have absolutetly nothing to do-no cards in hand, full S/T zone that cant be used, and no monsters. Once this happens, Don Zaloog and LV8 can have a field day runnning rampant through the opponents LP and make them run out of cards too. Even if Horus does get destroyed, i have backup-thats where 2x Level Modulation comes in. With this nifty thing i can bring back my LV8. 2 more cards in my opponents hand doesnt matter-i can always just use Don Zaloog to discard them. Also, once those cards are in the grave there's nothing my opponent can do-since Necrovalley prevents them from accessing their grave. Simply, once Horus Royal Decree, Necrovalley, and hopefully Don Zaloog are ouyt, the game is over. I havent lost with this deck yet. My current record including all my decks is 23-5.
3 of my 5 losses are to Riku-Sama. Kudos to him! 2 are to people who just had to mirror force my field full of Dark World monsters with my dark World deck ~_~. Happy rating.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum